Game 1 - Meeting the Doctor

Start from the beginning

I heard someone yelled for a doctor. So I stood up and walked over them. I saw a man choking and the people were just watching. 

So I stepped in and looked at the guy, hmm.... he's handsome. Ok enough. "I'm a doctor and I'm gonna help you." sabi ko at nag nod lang siya dahil hindi siya makapagsalita. I guess he really was choking. 

I took the bottom part of my hand and administer 5 forceful strikes between the man's shoulder blade. Pero nung hindi parin gumana yung back blow I decided it's time for the Heimlich maneuver.

I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I thrusts 5 separate inward and upward thrusts. I continued doing so until the choking stopped. 

Nung nalabas na niya yung whatever that object is, napaupo siya sa table nila I assumed and drank his water. And I noticed na kumakain siya ng peanut. So a nut was the caused. I smirked. 

I walked away now because my service was not needed anymore. "Thank you doctor." the guy said. His voice was warm and sexy at the same time pero sympre nanghihina parin siya. 

I waved my hand as saying it doesn't matter and walked out of the restaurant. Nagpunta ako sa bar ng hotel na ito and ordered my drink. 

I've been drinking for quite some time na and I asked the bartender to call the front desk to give me a room for tonight. I can't drive when I'm drunk. I'm a doctor and I know very well what can be the consequences of drunk driving. 

"How come you're alone doctor?" I heard a voice so I turned and looked at the person beside me. The Peanut guy. 

"I like to be alone once in a while." I answered him. "How are you peanut guy?" I smirked at him. 

Napanganga siya sa sinabi ko sa kanya. Namula din ng kunti yung mukha niya siguro nahiya. "I'm fine thanks to you doctor." 

"How can a big guy like you choke a peanut?" I asked grinning at him as I played with my glass. 

He called the bartender using his fingers "Scotch." he ordered. Tumingin ulit siya sa akin. "You wouldn't believe if I tell you doctor."  sabi niya.

"Oh come on try me." I said. 

"The girl I was with just asked me for sex." he told me like it was unbelievable.

I laughed. Paano akong hindi tatawa eh, it was totally believable. Na the girl would ask for him for sex. I mean look at the him. So sexy. I wonder what could be behind those suit he's wearing. "That's all?" I asked.

"She's a virgin and only 19." sabi niya sa akin "Alam kong I'm too irresitable pero I don't do virgins and teens." sabi niya "Makasuhan pa ako."