37. The End.

"A-Ah Jun-jungkook." Jimin moaned as Jungkook thrust in him mercilessly from behind.

"Shh, or they will hear us." Jungkook wishpered in Jimin's ear huskily continuing his thrust.

"I-I can't... any-more." Jimin said as he felt his legs are shaking, he can't stand there holding bathroom glass wall while taking Jungkook thrust.

"Just- wait for me." Jungkook groaned as he felt Jimin clenched round him. He held Jimin's waist tightly to hold him in place then started trusting again.

"I am... Ahhh... ." Jimin screamed as they both saw how he makes a mess on his stomach.

Jungkook is still ramming inside like a beast he is, he pushed Jimin more to the wall and after some thrusts he emptied his load inside Jimin with a loud groan making Jimin's knees trembled more.

"That was-"

"Amazing."

"My back is broken."

"Is it too much? I hope I didn't hurt the baby." With heavy breaths he asked to Jimin who is resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder, he placed his hand on Jimin's tummy who is slightly visible.

"I don't think so." Jimin panted leaving his wait on Jungkook who carried him in bathtub.

♡♡♡

"We are getting late just because of you." Jimin scolded Jungkook, who is wearing his wearing his tie facing the mirror.

"What I did now, don't blame me. It was you who is begging." Jungkook said smirking as he looked through the mirror how Jimin is gone all red.

"They heard us." Jimin said spraying his favourite perfume on his wrist.

"You, they heard you. You are loud."

"Dada, Appa..." They heard two tiny voice calling them from outside. Jimin picked up his phone from dressing table and left the room as Jungkook followed him behind.

"Rih-ah baby leave Joon woo's hair it's a bad thing. How many times I told you, he is your elder brother, respect him." Jimin said to his 4 years old daughter who is busy pulling her brother's hair, as he glanced at his son who has tears in his doe eyes, wobbly thin lips, looking very innocent, he quickly pulled the boy to his chest.

"Only 59 seconds." Rih-ah said pouting her small plumpy lips.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"Dada, Appa said he is only 59 seconds older than me so it doesn't matter." She said in her tiny voice, squinting her cresent eyes.

"JEON JUNGKOOK."

Shivers Jungkook who is hidden behind the pillar scared to death.

"Oh God." Jungkook wishpered under his breath.

"Dada." Joon woo called Jimin, looking up at him innocently.

Jimin picked him up in his arms. "What happened baby?"

"Where are we goin?" He asked innocently, his eyes sparkling with curiousity.

"We are going at uncle hobi's wedding, are you excited." Jimin asked in soft voice to his son who nodded eagerly.

"Dada." He turned around as he heard his daughter's voice.

"What happened Rih-ah?" He asked in a concern when he saw her sad face.