18. Someone blackmailed them.

Jimin didn't get out from his room, he is still curled up on the bed, under thick blanket sobbing from hours, his mother called him for lunch, but he told her he isn't hungry which is true. He forgot everything when he remembered yesterday's event. Everything is still fresh in his mind. How tightly jungkook was holding him.

But he doesn't have to act harshly with jimin! Didn't he realised how much he is hurting jimin?

He doesn't have to insult Jimin infront of someone! Didn't he saw jimin's tears?

Does Jungkook no longer care about Jimin?

Why jimin is thinking about if jungkook care about him or not? even though he himself knows the answer

Tears are continuously flowing from his eyes.

But,

Jimin is feeling better now. After letting out everything from his heart, he is feeling so much better.

He wants to take out his anger from long time. But somewhere his stupid heart is in pain. He doesn't wanted to blame jungkook, but he did. He Still remember how many times jungkook tried to meet him, how jungkook was begging him to not leave, jungkook used to said he can't live without him, then why he left him at the time when Jimin needed his support and love.

Yesterday when he blamed Jungkook, his heart broke into pieces, he didn't wanted to shout at him, he wanted to hug him, cry with him, he wanted to mourn what they lost years ago, he wanted to hide in his arms, but what he did? He ran away.

He knows, he fucking knows why jungkook was angry, offcourse he is familiar with jungkook's every side, they have known each other from middle school and he knows how much jungkook get jealous whenever someone try to approach him or talk to him, even though he loves that side of jungkook, he saw the anger in jungkook's eyes, how much his eyes was bloody red because of anger.

He already knows, it will happen.

He let slipped his heart.

And he is scared so damn scared.

He have to do something before his mind will also agree with his heart.

He don't have energy to go through that unbearable pain again.

His heart is already broken.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Namjoon Hyung please, please, please." Jungkook pleaded to namjoon who is busy arranging the papers for his case, they both are in namjoon's office.

Namjoon is trying hard to avoid the younger, the younger is making puppy eyes and namjoon knows if he saw those doe eyes he will immediately agree whatever the younger is requesting from him

"No, it's impossible, it's been years and again, I am not a child anymore, no way." Namjoon again denied the younger request who is pouting.

"Hyung please." Jungkook whined again, cupping namjoon's face so namjoon can see his eyes, fucking devil.

"Which word you don't understand, it's a clear no, N.O ." Namjoon said again and Jungkook's face expressions turned into a sad one, oh but he has another idea!!

"Ok, I will talk to jin hyung, he will definitely agree after all it's your birthday." Jungkook said but namjoon smile.

"As your wish." Namjoon said smiling, jin understand him well jungkook knows Jin will never do anything without namjoon's agreement.