16. You fucking lost all rights.

Jimin came out of jungkook's office with a confused expressions, 'i don't care' he shrugged making his way towards his own office. As just he entered in the office he found Miss. Lee there looking panicked.

"Mr. Park." She cried while walking towards jimin, who is more confused now.

"What happened Miss. Kim." Jimin asked, placing the iPad on the work table.

"Mr. Park, I have made a big mistake." She said nervously.

"What you did?" Jimin asked with a frown on his face.

"You know that meeting with 'Groupon' I have to send the contract papers to the company but I mistakenly sent them another documents." She answered, Jimin can see her teary eyes.

"So, send them the real documents." Jimin suggested, but she shook her head.

"The original papers are in Mr. Jeon's office." She replied, Jimin eyes widened.

'Don't get out unless I call you'. He remembered jungkook's words.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Come in." Jungkook sighed after permitting the person who is behind the door.

A tall handsome man entered in the office, wearing grey colour High neck, with black long coat on it, which is looking quite good on him, complementing his honey skin, he came towards jungkook who cursed the man under his breath.

Kwak Si-yang

"Hello Mr. Jeon." Si-yang greeted jungkook smiling at him, jungkook too nodded his head and throws a fake smile at the other man.

"What brings you here." Jungkook asked knowing the man's intention, offcourse he wants to show him his dumb idea, right?

"Heard you got a secretary." The man smirked.

Oh, so that's why this fucker is here. Why i didn't thought this earlier? The news on every channel, they also got to know about Jimin! Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Hm." Jungkook hummed not want to discuss anything about his secretary with him.

"So, where is he? Won't you introduce him to me?." Si-yang said taking a seat opposite Jungkook.

"No." Jungkook said in a stern voice. Not liking the man's intentions.

"Why?" The man asked with a frown on his own.

"Just tell me, why are here?." Jungkook asked gritting his teeth.

"Well, you also know I am here with my another Idea for our deal, and other reason i want to meet your secretary, I saw him on the news." Si-yang said about Jimin while, licking his lips. making jungkook blood boiled, his fist clenched wanting to break the man's jaw, his eyes darkening.