22. Listen to your heart.

"Joon hyung cut the cake, I am hungry." Jungkook whines making everyone laugh including Jimin who giggles cutely and Jungkook heart skips a beat.

They all sangs happy birthday when Namjoon cuts the cake with jin on his side, who is very happy celebrating his sweet husband's birthday with after years, after Jimin and Jungkook's divorce he stopped celebrate his birthday, they separated one by one, Hoseok and Taehyung were left to newyork, Yoongi being busy with his mafia shit doesn't give fucks about anyone's birthday. Jin always make namjoon's favourite dishes at home and that's how they celebrated each other's birthday's. But when suddenly jungkook called him and started whining that they should celebrate namjoon's birthday Jin told him namjoon will not agree with this idea, what shocked him that namjoon quickly agreed about it.

Namjoon fed them cake one by one, Everyone gave gifts to Namjoon, then the couple excuses to meet their other guests. taking a chance hoseok quickly dragged Jimin from there in a corner, they were sitting on the couch Hoseok looked at Jimin who is smiling and blushing too much.

"You are looking so beautiful today." Hoseok complimented wiggling his eyebrows at jimin making him more blushing mess.

"Hyung." Jimin whines hiding his face and Hoseok laughed. "You too looking beautiful, see Taehyung is watching you he still can't able to take his eyes off of you.

"It's nothing new." Hoseok shrugged looking at Taehyung who winked at him when they makes eye contact, butterflies erupted in his stomach.

Jimin is also looking at Jungkook who seems very busy with talking someone, not someone.

It's a fucking Girl.

She is very beautiful.

Why is he talking to her?

Taehyung was also standing there but his focus is only one Hoseok.

WHY HE IS SMILING AT HER?

They are laughing at something, his stomach churn at the sight.

Jimin can feel the burn in his chest, why is he feeling like this? Why he is jealous? Why can't he control his heart? That's what he was scared about! That's why he can't love him again. He is so stupid to think that there was another chance because no there will never. this man can never change. Jimin can't take risk again. The past will repeat it-

"Jimin she is my advisor." Hoseok voice brings him back from his lost world, he looked at hoseok surprised. "She will help me in business." Hoseok said as he saw jimin's confused expressions.

"Actually Jimin that day at the party when you asked me about jungkook and Taehyung being buisness partners it was true." Hoseok said making Jimin more confused, then he continued his words, to clear his confusion. "I didn't know about it that time but when we got home Taehyung told me about it. He wants me to join his family business." Hoseok sighed completing his sentence he looked at Jimin whose expressions are unreadable.

Hoseok was observing jimin's expressions when he is looking at Jungkook, Hoseok read his face he knows Jimin very well, he can say Jimin was feeling jealous when Jungkook was talking to the girl, a hope bloomed in his heart maybe there's a chance, he knows Jimin still loves jungkook and he will try to get them back together, he thought before Jimin will misunderstood the situation he told him about the girl and saw jimin's expressions changes into a happy one.

"Hyung I am so happy for you." Jimin smiled hugging hosoek who patted his head. They pulled away.

Hoseok smiled heartily. "Jimin i am so happy."

"You know Taehyung planned everything, she will help me to settle everything, Namjoon hyung suggested her to us. First i declined but you know Taehyung how he is." Hoseok pouted thinking him how Taehyung forced him to meet her. "He fixed our meeting at our home and you know i am very glad he forced me, she is very polite and professional at her work, O My God. You know she has twins." Hoseok squeeled happily thinking about those cute devils who ate all his chocolates which is bought by Taehyung just only for him. Then he realised his mistake after he saw how jimin's expressions fell, lips woobled.