08. Breathtaking Beauty.

Silence.

Awkward silence.

And it's killing jimin. But what can he do? After all this man is his boss.

After 10 minutes staring at Jimin's beauty, jungkook called someone who entered in the office after knocking for 5 minutes, because jungkook isn't permitting them just staring at Jimin.

'Bastard' jimin cursed him in his mind.

"G-Good Morning CEO Jeon". A girl greeted him in a low voice shuttering as she entered in the office looking down at the floor.

"Jimin she is Miss. Kim she will assist you for a week, if you want any help you can ask her". He said to jimin as he walked towards him, without even greeting back to the employee. How rude!

"Okk, Thankyou sir". Jimin thanked him bitterly, he don't need anyone to assist him, he can do anything very easily, after all his previous job is also the same, but for now he has to listen to him.

"Miss. Kim show Mr. Park his office later and explain his work to him". Jungkook told in Stern voice to that employee, while checking out Jimin from up to down. And Jimin knows it, he is looking on the floor but he can feel jungkook's burning gaze on himself. "Miss. Kim you can leave now". Then he dismissed that employee Who still didn't look up and bowing to both of them she left from there, leaving them alone, again.

Then, jungkook walked towards the door which is on the right side it's seems like a private room, taking a advantage Jimin looks around inside the office it's modern design and classy, with golden and cream coloured interior design big glass windows behind the chair and the view is very beautiful. 'it's beautiful' he said in his mind.

                       Jungkook's office

Jungkook's office

"Mr. Park take a seat and read the contract first". Jungkook said as he moved a chair little back from the table for jimin to sit, just like he used to do in the past. Is he testing waters?

To jungkook disappointment, Jimin didn't sit there, sliding back another chair which is placed just beside that chair jimin sat on another chair.

Jungkook smiled sadly looking at jimin who is already reading the file looking very serious. He still can't believe that Jimin is in front of him. He is standing beside jimin's chair watching his side profile, he will get never tired of this view because Jimin is his favourite view. He was watching from his office window and then on his computer which is connected to all the CCTV cameras he has in the building, he saw how jimin entered in the building from his old looking car, then going to the reception and then taking his time to knock on the door, for one second he though jimin would go back, he began to panick he thought he was not going to see Jimin again, he got up from his chair going towards the door to Stop Jimin from leaving, but just when he crossed the working table he heard a knock on the door, and without waiting for a second he permitted him, but he didn't have time to go back so he stopped there and after leaning on the table as he puts his both shivering hands on his pants pockets and started taking Deep breaths to calm himself down, ready to face Jimin.