20. Do what you are assigned for..

Jungkook was in his office, he is sitting on his chair, he is trying to concentrate on his work but it seems impossible.

Jimin didn't came today.

What if he never-

No no.

He will come.

Right?

What if he is sick?

No!

Jungkook is restless and worried about Jimin he got up from the chair picking his phone and car keys which is placed on his work table, he rushed out of his office to go meet jimin. He can't wait more, he will tell Jimin everything, he will tell him the truth, After that, whatever decision will Jimin takes, Jungkook will accept it.

He was walking fast and was about to turn to another side thats when he bumped into something or more like someone, the person lost his balance and about to fall backward, jungkook holds his waist to Stop him from falling, after closing his eyes shut the person gripped jungkook arms tightly and hided his face in jungkook's chest pulling him towards himself making jungkook stumbled loosing his balance too as they both falls on the floor and Jungkook was quick to place his hand behind the persons head.

The other person groaned under jungkook as he was on the floor again second time in a day, how clumsy he can be?

They both holding eachother tightly. Jungkook gripped on the other person is very tight.

"Ah." The other person groaned again making jungkook worried.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jungkook asked with worry looking at down at Jimin's head as he can't see his face.

Jimin didn't looks up, his face is still burried in jungkook's chest.

"Jimin." Jungkook again called him shaking him a little trying to see jimin's face.

Jimin flinched looking up at Jungkook who is already looking at his with worry in his eyes. Jungkook removed his hand from jimin's waist making him groan again, he sat up and extended his hand towards Jimin who glares at him trying to get up by himself but ended up groaning, his back is hurting so much, he gave up and placed his small hands in jungkook's who held it very gently.

Jungkook pulled him up a little to help him in stood up but Jimin groaned loudly shaking his head making jungkook more worried.

"Jimin is it hurting too much?" Jungkook said worriedly looking at Jimin who nodded his head his eyes bacame glossy because you the pain in his back.

"Shit, I am taking you hospital." Jungkook said panicky, he can't see his jimin in pain. But Jimin shooked his head, he felt nauseous whenever he heard hospitals name.

"Jimin, i am not listening to you." Jungkook said when he saw tears rolled down from his eyes, carrying jimin in a bridal style he started walking towards the elevator.

"No please." Jimin whispered shaking his head, jungkook stopped in his tracks, he looked at Jimin who laid his head on his chest, jungkook knows Jimin is crying he can feel wetness on his chest.

Jungkook sighed as he turns around walking towards his office with Jimin in his arms.

Jimin hides his face in his chest so, if anyone passes by so they cannot notice him.

"CEO Jeon." They heard Miss. Kim's voice from behind and jimin's tightened his hold on jungkook's he closes his eyes. God why is she here? When Jungkook didn't turned around, she walked infront of him and her eyes widened. "Oh my, what happened to Mr. Park? He fainted?" She asked curiously, looking worried about Jimin.