23. Sorry Jimin

Jungkook, can't able to think anything how to stop Jimin to go home, he panickly looked around and saw soo-hyun coming towards the restroom and god knows why, no he will not let that happen, it's not a time, till he not tell Jimin everything he can't let him know about her.

'sorry jimin'

He quickly locked the restroom door from outside, then he turned around and found the girl standing just behind him.

"DAD." Soo-Hyun called him in a loud voice.

He sighed frustrated and gestures her for stop talking by putting her finger on his lips, she follows his steps and nodded in understanding.

He crouched down infront of her and wishpers. "What are you doing here, Why are you not with yoongs?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

"Dad, uncle Jin told me to come behind him, he wants to give me icecream, but he suddenly disappeared, i don't know where to find him." Soo-Hyun replied in a low voice sadly pouting, he likes sweet so much.

"You wants icecream?" Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows at her and she nodded happily hugging his neck, jungkook stood up with her in his arms.

"Let's go." He said forgetting about Jimin who is locked in the bathroom by him.

"YAY." Soo-Hyun again screamed happily making him laugh. "Dad you are here also why you didn't bring me with you." She suddenly said pouting again. "It's okay, i will go with you." She again said making him tensed.

"No." He denied. "I mean, I will call you after somedays I promise." Jungkook showed his puppy eyes which she also can't ignore those puppy eyes, she giggled pecking his nose who also kissed her forehead.

"Uncle Jin." She exclaimed when she found Jin is also looking for her with a icecream in his eyes.

Jin looked at them when he heard her voice. "Where are you? I was looking for you everywhere." Jin asked taking her in his arms, Soo-Hyun quickly throws herself in Jin's arms.

"I am also looking for you." The mumbled.

"You scared me you little devil." Jin squeezed her cheeks softly making her whined.

"Dad see uncle jin always do that." The girl complaint to jungkook, who also starting squeezing her cheeks making her more whined.

"Quickly finish your icecream then go to yoongs, he was worried." Jin told her then he looks at jungkook. "Where is Jimin." Jin wishpered, jungkook eyes widened in fear.

"Fuck." He quickly runs towards restroom.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Last time Jimin looks in the mirror applying his lip tint again and again, why he has be a cry baby? Because of some tears his makeup was ruined. Straightening his clothes he walked towards the door.

He twisted the door knob but it didn't open, he tried again and again. But nothing works.

What the hell?

Why the door isn't opening?

He again tried but how much he tries it wasn't opened.

Panick arises in him.

"Jungkook." He called jungkook but got nothing in response.

"Jungkook." Again no response, he frowned.

"He said he is waiting outside. O god where's he?" He mumbled under his breath.

"Hello, is anyone there?" He banged on the door.