26. What happened to Mr. Park?

When he entered in the house, his mother didn't asked him any questions which he is very grateful to her. Even though she can tell what happened, she just don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

He immediately went to his room to take shower.

"After taking a warm long shower he comes out of the bathroom in bathrobe which is loosely tied around his waist, he walked towards the dressing table to apply his skin care products, that's when his eyes landed on the mirror in his reflection, his eyes widened and mouth opened in a shock.

"That's why everyone is eyeing me at the hotel and eomma." He mumbled covering his face with his small hands Blushing furiously.

"JEON JUNGKOOK."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Jeon, why you didn't replied my message." He heard Yoongi's voice through his phone.

"What message?" He asked as a frown appeared on his face.

"I messaged you in the morning, I want to talk to you. It's about Soo-Hyun." Yoongi said in a serious voice making him worried.

"What happened Hyung, is she okay? Should I come there?" He asked worriedly.

"She is okay, it's something else. Someone is trying to get her." Yoongi said and he clenched his jaw. "I told you that someone is looking for her, i think they knows about Soo-Hyun." Yoongi completed making him shiver to the core.

He didn't want to remember that.

That was a nightmare.

"If someone tried to hurt her on jimin, I will not hesitate to do what I did in the past." He clenched his fist and spoke darkly.

"Don't do something stupid, first we have increase the security around Jimin. you checked the guard information which I sent you right?." Yoongi asked.

"Hyung we don't have time about this bullshit, I have to do something before something happened, someone is behind Jimin, I can't loose Jimin." Jungkook said, he is panicked and scared about the situation.

"Nothing will happen, Soo-Hyun is not going to hostel it's dangerous for her, she will be staying here with me, and about Jimin We have to increase security around him." Yoongi tried to assure him, but it's seems like jungkook isn't satisfied with his suggestion.

His Jimin is in danger.

He have to do something

❤︎❤︎❤︎

In the evening Jimin visited the hospital to know about his appa's health condition, the doctor's told him everything is fine so far, there's no complications, his father's surgery is in another week and he is scared. He is not feeling good about it.

"The surgery is next week." Jimin told his mother who is looking equally scared. Don't worry I talked to the doctor's everything is going well, Appa will be fine." He smiled a little to assure her, she nodded.

"You too don't worry, he will be fine." She said as she pulled him in a hug caressing his hair, his mother knows him very well. "i know you are scared." He silently cried in her shoulder. "My baby, don't stress yourself, you already suffered a lot." She said rubbing circles in his back.

"M- mom, a-appa will be fine. Right?" Jimin asked sniffing moving away from her embrace and she nodded.

"Offcourse, He will be fine." His mother answered her nodded. Even though she is also feeling very restless about it.