03. Offer for you.

"𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐".~ a happy voice chimed in his ear through the phone.

"I missed you so much hobi hyung." jimin whined.

"Very bad, I didn't miss you". the other man teases.

"JUNG HOSOEK, you are a very bad friend". jimin whines again in a loud voice. Hosoek laughed at his cute friends whines.

"I am scared for my eardrums". Hoseok teases again, then he said "i missed you too jimin, it's been so long". He wishpers in a low voice but jimin can hear him.

"When are you coming back?". jimin asked in a sad voice, while laying on his bed.

"You know, It's not upon me". Hoseok answered.

"Hmm... How is everything?". Jimin asked.

And they got busy in their talks forgetting the time, when jimin finished talking he set a alarm for morning, it's already very late. he will search for job again tomorrow. now he should just sleep, if possible. He thought.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Mrs. Park was sleeping peacefully, but her sleep disturbed, she opened her eyes because of the sound coming from bathroom, she turned and saw that other side of the bed is empty, lazily getting up from the bed and going towards bathroom, she knocks on the door which is slightly open, after not getting any response she decides to go inside, after going inside she gasped putting both palms over her mouth to stop the scream.

"Pil-woo". she cried, running towards her husbands side, who is kneeling down on the floor in front of toilet bowl, looking very weak, vomiting-

-Blood!

She knows that something is not right with her husband. And now she is scared to death!

She helps her husband out of the bathroom when he is done and cleaned his mouth. Mrs. Park gives him a glass of water to drink some water.

Mr. Park drinks some water and looks up in his wife's eye, there's fear and worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry". He said in a low voice. "I think it's food poisoning" he tried to convince his wife, but seems like, it didn't work.

"Do you think I am stupid?". She scolded her husband in a low voice.

"I am fine". He said again as he saw his wife started sniffing, a tear roll down on her cheek, that's why he is hiding his sickness from some time. He doesn't want her to worry.

"Tomorrow We will go to hospital" Mrs. Park said, wiping her tears, leaving no option for Mr. Park.

"Ji-Meong i am fine, really. There's no need to visit hospital". Mr. Park again said trying to assure his wife.

"I will tell jimin". She threatened her husband.

Mr. Park sighed. "That's why I don't wanted to tell you. You always have your ways. But please don't tell jimin about this, he is already carrying a burden on his shoulders, i don't want him to be more worried because of me". He completed with a trembling voice.

"Ok, I will not tell him". She agreed. "But we will go hospital tomorrow". She again said in a stern voice, while laying on her side of the bed.

His wife is very stubborn though Mr. Park.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jimin eyes snapped open because rings of alarm, 'thanks heaven', he woke up early today. He blinks for clear his vision, his black hair falling over his forehead covering his beautiful cresent eyes, he yawns and groaned removing the comforter. He got up from the bed luckily without stumbling, going towards bathroom for doing his morning routine.

Cough Cough,

"Easy, No-one is going to snatch your food". Mrs. Park said as she chuckled waching her son's childish behaviour. Jimin was eating very fast, as he have to leave for work. He don't want to be late again.

"W-where is Appa?" He asked to his mother swalloing the last bite.

"He is still sleeping." she answered trying to hide the truth from her son. She will tell him after visiting hospital. She thought.

"Is he not feeling well today?" He asked again, because it's very rare, His father is morning person.

"Y-yes he is fine, don't worry". Mrs. Park shuttered while answering, she knows her son hate lies.

Jimin didn't said anything he just shrugged off and got up from chair to peck his mother's cheeks.

"Bye, Take care". he said after pecking her both cheeks, while carrying his bag from the couch running towards door.

"Don't run. BYEE!". She shouted, as she saw jimin was running again. Then she decided to wake Mr. Park up, it's getting late and they have to visit hospital too.

She is very sacred from last night!

"Good Morning Mr. Park". when Jimin entered in the building receptionist greets him with sweet smile.

"Good Morning Miss Han". He also smiles at the receptionist.

"Mr. Park, 'Mr. Ju called to tell you that he would not be able to come to work today' ". She gives him Mr. Ju's message.

He frowned "did he told you any reason?" he asked.

"No". she replied.

He lets out a small 'o', thanking her for delivering the message and walked towards the elevator to go to his office.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

In the late afternoon, when Mr. and Mrs. Park came back from the hospital they both are exhausted. In morning when Mrs. Park told him that be ready for the hospital he denied and told her that today he is feeling well, but couldn't able to convince Park Ji- Meong. There the doctors at the hospital examined Mr. Park's blood and said that the report would be received tomorrow.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

He huffs, after closing the last file he was checking and glances up towards the wall clock, it's 7 in the evening and he finished his work early. Now he was thinking of searching for jobs, just he was about to start the computer his phone rings, he quickly picks up the phone holding towards ears after seeing the contact name.

"Hello, Good Evening Mr. Ju". He greeted his boss.

"Good Evening Mr. Park, and I m sorry for today's sudden leave". Mr. Ju Apologizes. He sounds tired.

"It's okay Mr. Ju there's nothing to apologise, but I hope everything is well with you". Jimin concerned, while picking up the files from the work table to placing on shelves.

"Everything is well don't worry Mr. Park and thankyou for your concern." Mr. Ju assured him. But before he could reply something, Mr. Ju again started in a serious voice "Mr. Park I wanted to talk to you in a person it's very important".

"I am all ears Mr. Ju". Jimin said.

"Mr. Park there's a offer for you from Korea's well known company- *beep*" Mr. Ju could not even complete his words, in which jimin removed the phone from his ear and saw that the battery of his phone was exhausted.

He groaned and then started wondering what offer Mr. Ju was talking about?

He thought that when Mr. Ju comes to office tomorrow, he will ask to him about the offer.

He planned so many things earlier, that he will buy a new car for himself, his old one isn't working properly, he also planned to send his parents somewhere nice place on vacations, he was planning this from months. But its seems like luck is not in his side.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

</3
Thankyou so much for reading.😭❤️
Why the hell they put this story in rankings.😫