Chapter 92: I Agree

Start from the beginning

"Exactly, Y/N deserves to die!"

"Y/N, why don't you go die?"

Y/N's negative claims were overwhelming and the abuse she received was dirty and extreme. Netizens continued to spread the false accusations, slowly turning the words 'Y/N breaks promise resulting in Jeon Soobin almost dying' to 'Y/N wants to push Jeon Soobin to death'...

Worst of all, ex-fans decided to place Y/N's homecoming flight schedule online accompanied with the caption, "The slut is on her way home. Let's see how she gets attacked."

In reality, 10pm London time, 7am Seoul time, Y/N had already returned - 1 day ahead of schedule.

Jimin ordered his people to pick Y/N up straight from the airport without alerting any of the media and got them to escort her back to Hannam Hill.

As soon as she walked through the front door, Jimin was waiting at the doorway dressed in home clothing. The moment he laid eyes on her, he immediately stretched out his arms.

Without hesitation, she pounced into his arms and buried her head into his chest. The couple both gave a satisfied sigh.

Someone once said, 'A woman is a piece of a man's rib. When they hug, the rib finally returns home.'

"I agree," Y/N said out of nowhere as she hugged tightly onto Jimin's waist.

Jimin was blank for a moment before realizing what she was agreeing to.

"I didn't give you a response over the phone because I wanted you to see my expression. I want you to see that I am not joking," Y/N stepped back a little from his embrace and lifted her head seriously.

His heart ached as he gently stroked her hair and nodded, "My empire will provide you with the most solid protection."

"I know," Y/N nodded.

"It will also give you the fairest treatment."

"I'm aware of that too," Y/N quickly responded. "I'm just afraid the other people at JinHit will find it unfair."

"You've already dazzled everyone at HOPE's show and secured endorsements for multiple luxury brands. Who would dare to doubt you?"

"What I mean is, in order to protect me, I'm afraid you will treat others unfairly," Y/N giggled, "Do you think that would happen?"

"For our artist's development, the agency has formulated plans suitable to each individual. They all have their own goals and prospects..."

In other words, JinHit's arrangements for each person were suitable for their development. JinHit took special notice of any emotional changes in their artists and as soon as they noticed a change, their manager would make necessary adjustments until they understood their position.

As a result, they regarded their colleagues as rivals and their opponents as goals.

"In that case, who will you get to be my manager?"

"Who do you want as your manager?" Jimin asked her back.

She shook her head; she had complete trust in JinHit. With her current status, one couldn't say she didn't qualify to go to the company, but within the agency, she definitely didn't rank highly.

Jimin smiled secretively without giving her an answer. He simply led her into the bedroom and helped her into bed, "Right now, don't think about anything. Get some rest, adjust to the time difference and wait for me to come home from work...Since you were scheduled to return tomorrow, why don't you treat today as a day off."

Y/N lay in bed holding onto Jimin's hand, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

She had gotten used to being in the eye of the storm; as long as she continued to move forward, she would not feel defeated.