"The One Where Percy Knows"

(School Bell Rings as Music plays)

🎵 Hey, School is in Session, don't You hear the bells a-ringing? Sing the song that we're a-singing, for our brand new school! Bugs Bunny! And Daffy! And don't you forget Bluey!

🎵So, Cartoon Elementary is this brand new school. We got magicked to this school age, and it's not easy to explain! We're students, we learn all day and try to do what's right! It's the brand new school for all of us toons, it's Cartoon Elementary! And now the day begins because our song is done!🎵

Episode 22: "The One Where Percy Knows"

Bugs: (Narration) There was no shadow of a doubt that I had special feelings reserved for Lola Bunny, my female Rabbit Classmate. However, I was too afraid to admit such feelings in public. About a... Let's say the Monday after Halloween, was when I made my move with Percy. He had a thing for helping keep secrets.

Percy: Hi Bugs? What's up?

Bugs: Nothing Much. Just hanging with the girl over the weekend.

Percy: You mean Lola Bunny?

Bugs: Yep. I don't know about you, but She's the one for me.

Percy: That's amazing that you have A girlfriend, Bugs! Lola is one of the best around!

Bugs: I know, right?! That's why I wanted to come to you because... well...

Percy: Out with it Bugs! We don't have all morning, you know!

Bugs: Can you keep a Secret?

Percy: Yes! Yes!

Bugs: I want to kiss Lola sometime out of school, and confess my feelings to her. But I'm too afraid to tell anyone, so I also need her in on this secret. So get to her around Lunchtime.

Percy: I will!

Thomas: (brought in his notepad) Hey Percy! Sorry. Can't stop. Gotta get to the Broadcast Room.

Percy: What for?

Thomas: A Kid Got Sick and they needed a volunteer to replace him! Plus, he was in charge of a Segment Titled "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?"

Bugs: Isn't that the part of the news where he ranted about Childhood Gripes?

Thomas: Yes, and he said to start it After Halloween, but he got sick, and I graciously stepped up to the plate!

Percy: Good for you, Thomas. You'll enjoy getting those things off your Chest, and being the voice of Kids Everywhere.

Thomas: Thank you, Percy! I will have fun!

(The Students Came to Class and The Announcements came on)

Daisy: Good Morning, Cartoon Elementary! I'm Daisy.

Foghorn: And I'm Foghorn Leghorn.

Daisy: Today's headlines include: The Patriotic Pageant that will be on Friday Night is Coming up Fast.

Foghorn: I wouldn't miss it for the world. It's here in the Cafeteria Stage at 6:00 PM! Seating will be arranged for your parents... Arranged that is. And we will have an Afterglow With treats and eats!

Daisy: I bet you wouldn't with a Loudmouth Attitude of yours.

Foghorn: Uh... Yeah. We now go, I say, We now turn to Thomas Billinton for "You know what Really Grinds my Gears?"

Thomas: Thanks Foghorn. Do you know what really grinds my gears? Summer Heatwaves. I mean, I love summer, but when the Temperature Exceeds 100 Fahrenheit, which is about 37 Degrees Celsius for those of you UK Viewers, that's when it really hits the fan. Sweat down your back and body, your clothes get all sticky, and worst of all, you get sunburnt more easily! Now don't get me wrong, I love summer because you can swim as long as you like and enjoy the long days, but when the temperature is that high, avoid the outside, or apply sunscreen. The same thing goes with before going swimming in that type of weather. Summer is supposed to be a fun season, not one where it's hot all the time and you get lots of Sunburns! And that's what grinds my Gears. Daisy?