"The Big Game"

(Distant School Bell, then Music begins)

🎵 Welcome to Cartoon Elementary, a new school for us Toons. We've got Math, Science, and everything else that we need to learn. We as kids have challenges, but I believe we can pass them all, Here at Cartoon Elementary, anything and everything is possible! Use your imagination, and you can go anywhere, anytime. Come on, don't be shy. The school bell's ringing, it's time for class, so we're off... To our brand new school for all toons. Its name is Cartoon Elementary!🎵

Episode 7: "The Big Game"

Bugs: (Narration) Elementary School Fifth and Fourth Grades, and Pee-Wee football. Name a more iconic trio. Okay, enough said. Anyways, Today was a day us as students, both as fans and Players Alike. The Championship Game. Yep, the Cartoon All-Stars, our team, made it through our season Undefeated against our 6 opponents all the week, Including a Playoff win. I had led the team the whole way through, racking up several scores.

(Flashback sequences)

Bugs: HIKE!

(Drops back to Pass)

Sonic: Bugs! Heads up!

(Bugs passes to Sonic and he got it for the Touchdown)

Bugs: Way to go, Sonic!

Sonic: Wooo! What a throw my man!

Bugs: But it's your Speed that truly makes the difference, my friend. That's why your my favorite guy to throw to when Coach puts you on the field!

Sonic: Thanks, Bugs.

Bugs: (Narration) I even made some gutsy plays, that kept the dream alive.

Bugs: HIKE!

*he finds himself pressured and throws it at the last second*

*Luigi jumps high and Caught the ball*

Bugs: Attaboy, Luigi!

Luigi: I'm-a Luigi, number 1!

Bugs: We are definitely championship bound!

Mario: That's-a my bro!

Luigi: Thanks, Mario...

Bugs: (Narration) Those are only just some of the examples of my stellar play. Wait. What's that you say? Who's the Coach?

(A glimpse into the Future, 10 years after the Events of Cartoon Elementary)

Bugs Jr: Yeah, daddy. Who coached you all the way to a Championship?

Future Bugs: You wouldn't be surprised if I said Lucky's Father, so I'll say him.

Lilly: Wow, dad, you were really talented.

Future Bugs: Indeed I was Lilly.

Future Lola: (offscreen) Bugs, are you Telling the kids stories about Cartoon Elementary again?

Future Bugs: Yes, Lola. I spend every night telling them the story of how we went together and eventually fell in love.

Future Lola: You can finish it, but do promise to help me with the New Baby's Room when you're done! An expectant mom shouldn't do it all, you know!

Future Bugs: Yes dear.

Bugs Junior: Please tell us more.