Tails and Sandy Part 1

(School Bell Rings as Music plays)

🎵 Hey, School is in Session, don't You hear the bells a-ringing? Sing the song that we're a-singing, for our brand new school! Bugs Bunny! And Daffy! And dont you forget Bluey!

🎵So, Cartoon Elementary is this brand new school. We got magicked to this school age, and it's not easy to explain! We're students, we learn all day and try to do what's right! It's the brand new school for all of us toons, it's Cartoon Elementary! And now the day begins because our song is done!🎵

SONICJOHNZ's CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 15: Tails and Sandy (Part 1)

Bugs: (Narration) If I were to describe the Relation between Miles "Tails" Prower and Sandy Cheeks, it would be akin to the Close Partnership between famous Scientists Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Except these two were youths, attending the same science class, Working on the most advanced of projects due to their ability to excel beyond the rest of their peers because of their innate niche of knowledge. One such project from Miss Valerie "The Friz" Frizzle, was the biggest the two had received yet, and it helped them to cement their friendship.

Ms. Frizzle: Good Morning, Class.

Class: Good morning, Miss Frizzle.

Frizzle: Tails, Sandy, a moment of your time please?

Tails: Yes ma'am. What's on your mind for us?

Frizzle: We're preparing our entry for the Science Fair in the Spring.

Sandy: And you want us to take chances, make some mistakes, and work on something big?

Frizzle: Exactly, Sandy. I want you to think of anything you want to make for the Science Fair, discuss it with Tails, Build it, bring it here, and we shall present and hopefully win first prize.

Tails: Don't worry, Miss Frizzle. Whenever you've got the Smartest Kids in the Third Grade, you know you have a winner on your hands, so you can count on both of us.

Sandy: Darn tootin'! Now! Let's get to work, my fox friend! It's time we set the plan into motion!

(They head to the Lab that they shared)

Tails: I'm glad we have this as our home away from home.

Sandy: Me too, Tails. We have used this for several Projects already this year, but this thing for the Science Fair is our biggest yet!

Tails: Well, Obviously, the Friz trusts us to make it so we have a chance at winning the Grand Prize.

Sandy: And how! Let's win today, tomorrow, and when we present!

Tails: Haha! That's the spirit! Hey Sonic Underground! A little Music Please!

(Music Plays to the Tune of "Can You Picture That" as a Montage of them working and playing with Sonic Underground plays)

Sandy: OH YEAH!

Tails: 🎵 WOOO! Here we go, now Everybody's lover, Everybody's brother! I wanna be your life long friend... I'm smart as a rocket, but nothings in my Pocket, I keep it at the Rainbow's End! I never think of money, I think of milk n honey! Grinning like the Cheshire Cat... I focus on the pleasure which is something I can treasure... Can you picture That?!

Every Singer: 🎵 Can you Picture that?

Sandy: Yeah! We're getting it!

Tails: Keep playing the Music, Sonic!

Sonic: 🎵 Let me take your picture, add it to the mixture, there it is, I got ya now! Really nothing to it, anyone can do it! It's easy and we all know how! Now here comes the changing and mental re-arranging, cuz nothing really's where it's at.

Tails: 🎵 And now the Eiffel Tower is holding up a tower, I gave it to a Texas Cat.

Sandy: Why thank ya, Tails.

(They continue working)

Sonic and Sonia: 🎵 Fact is there's nothing out there you can't do! Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in You!

Tails: 🎵 Break down your walls, begin, believe, be, Begat!

Sonic: 🎵 Be a Better Drummer, be an Up-and-comer! Can you picture that?

Manic: CAN YOU PICTURE THAT?!? Yaaaah!

(He does a real crazy Drum Solo on some of the tools)

Sandy: Seriously, Manic?

Tails: Let him have some fun, Sandy!

(The band keeps playing and the Fox and the Squirrel Work hard)

Sonic: 🎵 All of us are winning, picking and a grinning! Lordy, I love to jam!

Sonia: 🎵 Joking and a-giggling, dancing and a wiggling, Hon, that's the way I am!

Tails: 🎵 I lost my Heart in Texas, Northern Lights Affects us, I keep it underneath my hat! Aurora Borealis, Shining down in Dallas! Can you picture that?

Kids: 🎵 Can you Picture That?! Can you Picture?

Tails: Ya gotta see it in your mind!

Kids: 🎵 Can you picture?

Sonic: Where you know it's quick and easy to find!

Kids: 🎵 Can you picture?

Sonia: Ya don't have to buy a Frame!

Kids: 🎵 Can you picture? Can you Picture that?! Can you Picture That?!

Sonic: Use it when you need it...

Tails: Don't Forget to Feed it!

Kids: 🎵 Can you Picture That?!

(Song ends)

Tails: Well Sandy, we have made Excellent Progress today.

Sandy: I suggest we hit the rack for the night and finish and present tomorrow. We're 75 percent Complete of this big project. Goodnight Tails.

Tails: Goodnight.

(Tails Phones Bugs)

Bugs: Hello?

Tails: Almost done. Can you send a night watch to watch over our project, please?

Bugs: Of Course. Me and Yakko will do that and work in shifts.

Tails: Thanks Bugs. I'll be asleep when you arrive.

Bugs: Sounds Good. Goodnight, Tails.

Tails: Good Night, Bugs.

Bugs: (Narration) Night Watch for a project of the two smartest kids in the school was a big responsibility, and Me and Yakko having the honor was the best decision of my life. We made sure nothing suspicious got to Tails' important work, nor stole any tool needed for the the project's assembly. There was only one intruder however, caught by Yakko's Anvil gag, and it turned out to be an Unruly Teenager who loved to vandalize property. We secured him and left him for the Police, and he was taken away. As for the two friends, they slept soundly, and woke for the continuation the next day, but that will have to wait... till tomorrow! Same Time, Same Channel!