Bluey's Duel Part 1

(Distant School Bell, then Music begins)

🎵 Welcome to Cartoon Elementary, a new school for us Toons. We've got Math, Science, and everything else that we need to learn. We as kids have challenges, but I believe we can pass them all, Here at Cartoon Elementary, anything and everything is possible! Use your imagination, and you can go anywhere, anytime. Come on, don't be shy. The school bell's ringing, it's time for class, so we're off... To our brand new school for all toons. Its name is Cartoon Elementary!🎵

EPISODE 4: "Bluey's Duel Part I"

Bugs: (Narration) As The days got Shorter and the temperatures got cooler, School was getting into full swing with the usual assigned school work and homework. The bullies caused their usual trouble when they weren't suspended, forcing students to cater to their whims or face severe beatings, but all in all, I'm glad we have the brave students that choose to ignore them or even stand up to them. These students include, (but are not limited to) me, Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Thomas, Ryder, Tails, Sandy, the Warners, and the Pups. However, I'm sorry to say... Not all of us could stand up to the Bullies' Iron rule. At least yet...

Mokuba: You heard me! I said give me your homework answers!

Bluey: For the 300th Time, Mokuba, the answer is no! And second of all, why should I help a cheating Bludger as yourself? You should know full well that cheating is against school policies!

Mokuba: Oh yeah? Well, Are you prepared to recieve one the worst beatings in school history? I'll tell you to my big brother Seto, and then you'll be sorry if you don't show me now!

Bluey: Shut up and use your own studies, you black-haired weasel!

Mokuba: Teacher's Pet!

Calypso: Bluey and Mokuba, that's enough! Both of you back to work!

Bluey: Yes ma'am!

Mokuba: (scoffs) You got lucky this time, Heeler, but just you wait till after class... I'll get you...

(After the Lunch Bell Rang...)

Bluey: Alright, time to get to lunch, and sit with my friends.

(However, suspicious men that were with Mokuba were watching her as she passed by the Fifth Grade Lockers)

Mokuba: There she is... she's passing by the fifth Grade lockers as usual. Hogtie and Gag her before stuffing her in an empty one.

Roland: Yes sir.

(As Bluey was about Pass the last lockers...)

Mokuba: Ready, set, go!

(The men charge out and Grab Bluey)

Bluey: Oy! What are you doing! Get your hands off! Let me... GUH! (Gagged in the mouth and Hogtied by her top paws)

Roland: Stuff her in that one!

(They open the locker, put her in, and shut it)

Roland: Alright, clear out and return to base! Let Mokuba know we took "care" of our adversary.

Meanwhile at Lunch...

Bugs: Has anyone seen Bluey?

Daffy: Last time I saw her was before school, so I don't know.

Ryder: Me too, but I did see some suspicious men wearing suits and sunglasses that were not invited into the school.

Bugs: Porky, do you know?

Porky: I'm sorry b-b-b-Bugs, but no.

Yakko: Uhhhh... Ryder, what did you say that the suspicious guys looked like?