"Super Bluey"

(Distant School Bells are heard as Music Plays)

🎵 Hey, School is in Session, don't You hear the bells a-ringing? Sing the song that we're a-singing, for our brand new school! Bugs Bunny! And Daffy! And dont you forget Bluey!

🎵So, Cartoon Elementary is this brand new school. We got magicked to this school age, and it's not easy to explain! We're students, we learn all day and try to do what's right! It's the brand new school for all of us toons, it's Cartoon Elementary! And now the day begins because our song is done!🎵

SONICJOHNZ's CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 14: "Super Bluey"

Bugs: (Narration) The Second half of the Fall Semester was just as eventful as the first. For Starters, we all witnessed the emergence of a brand new Superhero, which happened to be my friend, Bluey Heeler. Yes, we all agreed she should receive the power ingredient. However, at the same time, we decided to give it to her discreetly, in a special way: Slip it into a favorite thing of hers. So, I came up to her One Day before School Began on Wednesday.

Bluey: Oh hey, Bugs.

Bugs: I don't believe I've asked you this, but what is your favorite treat?

Bluey: Well, you are my friend, so I'll tell you. I love Fruit, as my Favorite animal is the fruit bat.

Bugs: That's interesting because I think Fruit Bats are unique in their own special way.

Bluey: You bet it is. And some days, When I'm given a token by the teacher Calypso, I treat myself to Some Ice Cream.

Bugs: Cool.

Bluey: I see what you did there.

(Bell rings)

Bugs: Thanks for the info! See you later!

Bluey: Wait! Bugs! I never asked you the Same thing Bugs. BUGS?!?

Bugs: I like Carrots! That's my favorite food!

Bluey: I figured...

(He had gone off to class)

Bluey: Well, I should be off as well.

Frenchy: Later, behind the Stage...

Sonic: So what did you find out about how to give her the Super Powers?

Bugs: Two Words. Ice. Cream.

Tails: Sounds Delicious. We'll slip the super ingredient into it before lunch tomorrow. Thanks to my discreet Spybot, I see that she usually gets this token either Thursday or Friday.

Sandy: We'll do it tomorrow before Lunch. Usually, the Lunch lady puts the Ice Cream in a Cup of Ice Cream that reads: "Reserved for Bluey H."

Bugs: Good. Bluey is in for Super Surprise.

Sonic: Yep. As Bugs said during our meeting last Monday, Today is the beginning of a new Superhero.

Bugs: (Narration) We had Bluey absolutely sold on the idea of being a superhero, although we didn't tell her we were actually making her a superhero. Then you may say, "How did we get her quote un-quote 'sold' on becoming a superhero?" Well, the answer is we wrote 2 fictional comics about a Hero by the name of "Super Bluey". Which the Blue heeler pup Enjoyed it because she brought it to school and was reading them when I met her the next morning.

(Continued) Anyways, the night before, Tails and Sandy diligently worked on the Formula to make Bluey the new Super Heroine. The next day, the Heeler got her token, and Tails slipped the formula into her ice cream.