Sonic's Surprise

(Distant School Bell, then Music begins)

🎵 Welcome to Cartoon Elementary, a new school for us Toons. We've got Math, Science, and everything else that we need to learn. We as kids have challenges, but I believe we can pass them all, Here at Cartoon Elementary, anything and everything is possible! Use your imagination, and you can go anywhere, anytime. Come on, don't be shy. The school bell's ringing, it's time for class, so we're off... To our brand new school for all toons. Its name is Cartoon Elementary!🎵

SONICJOHNZ'S CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 8: "Sonic's Surprise"

Bugs: (Narration) Remember when I told you I gave Sonic a big surprise on the Weekend after the game? Well, here's the Story of how it happened. The surprise party Idea didn't start until the Morning after the game. Sonic came into the school, still being treated as the hero of the game, receiving congratulatory notes, kisses from Amy Rose, Et cetera. However, I was still unsure of how to celebrate his victory properly other than the high five I gave him after the game. So I decided to ask my Friends for Suggestions at a secret meeting during the Lunchtime periods.

Daffy: What makes you call this meeting, my friend?

Bugs: You know how Sonic is the hero of the Championship game by coming in for me, leading us to victory and all that Jazz.

Bluey: Yeah. Lucky keeps going on and on about it in my First Grade class!

Pinkie: But... The rest of us students haven't had a chance to thank him properly! Yet.

Yakko: Exactly. All of the Press from a win like that is bound to bring in the paparazzi from left, right and center. Honestly, I wish there were an easier way.

Bugs: I agree with Yakko.

Lola: Me too.

Amy: Me three.

Tails: Me four.

Wakko: (thinking) Oh what to do... What to do. (Bing) Idea!

Pinkie: Oh, Oh! Do Tell, Wakko!

Wakko: How about a celebration party at Bugs' place. You know, like a surprise party!

Amy: Oh Wakko, I love your Idea! A surprise party is exactly what we need to do.

Bugs: I second a surprise party. All in favor?

Yakko: Yep.

Sandy: I'm in.

Tails: Sonic's gonna be so happy when we surprise him with our party Idea!

Bugs: And I know just the person to get a connection with Sonic's Folks!

Yakko: Uhhh... and who would that be?

Mrs. Bunny: Do tell me more of what you want to do for Sonic?

Bugs: Well, Mum, we're going to hold a special party here to thank him for his efforts , but we want it to be a surprise.

Yakko: You Know, because he won the Championship game in place of Bugs.

Lola: And we want him to have fun too.

Mrs. Bunny: An excellent Idea, Bugs! You really are always thoughtful and witty.

Bugs: Actually, Wakko came up with the Idea.

Mrs. Bunny: And thank you, too, Wakko for giving my son his Idea.

Wakko: You're quite welcome, ma'am.

Mrs. Bunny: Now please Excuse me. I need to make. a call. You go ahead and set things up.

Yakko: We better get started right away.

Cartoon Elementary: The First Seasonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें