"Time For Trouble"

(Distant School Bell, then Music begins)

🎵 Welcome to Cartoon Elementary, a new school for us Toons. We've got Math, Science, and everything else that we need to learn. We as kids have challenges, but I believe we can pass them all, Here at Cartoon Elementary, anything and everything is possible! Use your imagination, and you can go anywhere, anytime. Come on, don't be shy. The school bell's ringing, it's time for class, so we're off... To our brand new school for all toons. Its name is Cartoon Elementary!🎵

SONICJOHNZ'S CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 12: Time For Trouble

Bugs: (Narration) Returning to my earlier point of being friends with almost Everyone, I failed to elaborate on who I considered to be my friends. For instance, you have Daffy Duck, my long-time best friend and if you wish, Sidekick. Porky Pig, who I help a lot with due to his inherent stuttering. Lola, My girlfriend, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, because they're funny like me, Sonic because he's as quick as me, Mario and Luigi because of their courage, Tails, and Sandy because of their knowledge, and of course, I would never forget Bluey, because of her imagination along with helping me get reacquainted with the Elementary School life. Those are my closest friends.

(Continued) However, I again emphasize that I am friends with almost everyone, and that included a frenemy relation with Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam, and of course with Wile E. Coyote. However, I now consider them true enemies, as Coyote had been getting Chummy with the Bully Faction, and this is how he joined them.

Coyote: So this is the Place?

Bowser: Yep. Our secret headquarters is in a hidden basement, with member's receiving a special key.

Eggman: Ahh, Welcome again, Coyote. What's your purpose today?

Coyote: I need to make this clear for both of you. I wish to join your crew. You need some genius behind our fiendish schemes to try to make the Student's lives miserable!

Bowser: Exactly. Coyote, I like the way you think. Bullies, let's get together!

Coyote: Of Course. Let's get to work, and begin, the Prank spree!

(He plays a saxophone as music begins)

Mokuba: Hey Wait for us!

Bullies: Hey!

(To the Tune of "We are Number One")

Bullies: 🎵 We are Number One, hey! 🎵

Sonic: Look out!

Bluey: Hide!

Bullies: 🎵 We are Number One! 🎵

Bowser: Now Listen Closely! 🎵Let's start our pranks and tricks, immediately, this is going down in history! If you wanna be a bully, Number One, you have to terrorize the younger students, even on the run!

Eggman: There goes Sonic and Road Runner! Go!

(They chase after them as the two speed together)

Bowser: 🎵 Just follow our moves, and sneak around... be careful not to make a sound! 🎵

(Scratch was about to trip one of their own traps)

Coyote: NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!

(Music as they fail at catching the Heroic students as they try to terrorize Kindergartners but are foiled)

Bullies: 🎵 We are Number One, hey! 🎵

(They continue doing this)

Bullies: 🎵 We are Number One! 🎵

Coyote: Ha-ha-ha! (He gave the others a net) Now look at this net, that I just found, when I say go, be ready to throw! Go!

(They throw it at Bugs Bunny but it lands on Coyote and Bowser)

Bowser: THROW IT AT HIM, NOT US, YOU IMBECILES! Ugh, let's try something else. 🎵 Now watch and learn, here's the deal, they'll slip and slide on these banana peels!🎵 GWAHAHAHA!

(The other dumb bots and bullies slip instead)

Coyote: (sigh) Interns...

(Music continues as the spree continues)

Bullies: 🎵La, La-La-La-La-La-La, la-La, La-la-La-La La La, we are number one, hey! La, La-La-La-La-La-La, la-La, La-la-La-La La La...🎵

Bowser: Bullies are Number One!

(The bullies are show playing in a band as the key Changes)

Bullies: Hey!

(They pull some more pranks and stuff)

Bullies: 🎵La, La-La-La-La-La-La, la-La, La-la-La-La La La, we are number one, hey! La, La-La-La-La-La-La, la-La, La-la-La-La La La, we are number one, We are number one...

Bowser: 🎵 We are Number One! 🎵

Bullies: Hey, hey!

(Song ends as a transition)

Coyote: Not bad, Not bad.. Could use some improvements. Like, ever heard of bribes?

Bowser: Yeah?

Coyote: We can bribe our principal, and that way, it's harder to catch us in the act.

Bugs: (Narration) I'm sorry to say that The bribe Tatics worked well for the Bully faction, and now with the Genius of Wile E. Coyote himself, they were a school-wide threat once more, Terrorizing students, causing much pain and injury, and of course, spreading fear and doubt through the halls of Cartoon Elementary. This went on for 8 school days, until at last, I had enough, and Called an "indignation meeting".

Thomas: These bullies are just disgraceful!

Dot: Disgusting!

Daffy: Despicable!

Rarity: Degrading!

(Everyone looks at Rarity with a stare)

Rarity: What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Chase: Rarity, this meeting is kinda important, we gotta keep focus and not add more words to that sequence, but yes, I do agree their actions are uncalled for as an Officer of the law.

Bluey: To do such things to sweet, poor, innocent children, and they get away with it! I would teach them a lesson if were some sort of Superhero!

Tails: Yes, But how will we combat them better?

Bugs: Listen up. It's shameful to see the bullies get away with.. of all things, stuffing the principal's pocket with cold, hard cash!

Wakko: Its just... it's just... just... umm...

Yakko: Appalling!

Wakko: Yeah. That's it.

(The students discuss what they should do)

Bugs: Everyone! SILENCE!

(Everyone settled themselves)

Bugs: Listen... We will do it Tomorrow. The Bullies will regret ever making Coyote a member. This starts a new era of fighting back...

To be Continued...

"We Are Number One" is From Lazy Town. All characters and Songs featured belong to their respective owners.