"First Day"

(Distant School Bell, then Music begins)

🎵 Welcome to Cartoon Elementary, a new school for us Toons. We've got Math, Science, and everything else that we need to learn. We as kids have challenges, but I believe we can pass them all, Here at Cartoon Elementary, anything and everything is possible! Use your imagination, and you can go anywhere, anytime. Come on, don't be shy. The school bell's ringing, it's time for class, so we're off... To our brand new school for all toons. Its name is Cartoon Elementary!🎵

SONICJOHNZ924's Cartoon Elementary

Episode 1: First Day

Bugs Bunny: (Narration) Everyone remembers their first "First Day of School" I haven't been in School since I graduated from UCLA, and not in a school system since I was 18 and living on the east side of Brooklyn. And I still remember my first "First Day of School", both in Brooklyn, and of course, I will never forget our first day at Cartoon Elementary. I went the way I usually go places: Burrowing. However, I did forget to make one left turn at Albuquerque. But I did make it there in time to meet some students.

(A burrow trail goes through the Grass outside the school, and Bugs pops out)

Bugs Bunny: (normal) Well, Here I am! Cartoon Elementary! (Gets out of the Burrow) On the first day of School. And here comes more. I can't wait to see how many students there are here.

ZOOM!

Bugs Bunny: Whoa!

Road Runner: Beep beep!

Bugs: At least Road Runner's the Same.

ZIP!

Bugs: Another Speedster? Whoa! Slow down, Doc! I wanna talk!

Sonic: Oh, hey. I've heard of you. You're the Bugs Bunny! I loved your cartoons when I was little!

Bugs: Always a pleasure to meet a fan. But what's your name?

Sonic: Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.

Bugs: Nice to finally meet you. Let me guess. Mage?

Sonic: Yeah. He turned me into a 10-year old Fourth Grader for Some reason.

Bugs: Well, I hope School is fun for both of us.

Bluey: Hey Mates! Class begins in 20 Minutes!

Bugs: That's new. A Blue Heeler Puppy on Two legs.

Sonic: Well, almost every anthropomorphic Cartoon character has the ability to be Bipedal. You and I, included.

Bugs: Yes.

Bluey: Bugs Bunny?

Bugs: That's my name, Don't wear it out!

Bluey: Huh?

Bugs: Heehee, just a figure of speech. (chews on Carrot) What's up, Dog?

Bluey: I'm doing quite fine, mate. Name's Bluey. I'm in the First Grade with all my Friends.

Bugs: Cool. I wonder what Lunch periods are Like.

Bluey: Look at the chart over there, Mate.

LUNCH PERIOD 1: Kindergarten/Pre-K
LUNCH PERIOD 2: Fourth Grade
LUNCH PERIOD 3: 3rd-2nd Grade
LUNCH PERIOD 4: 1st and 5th Grade

Bugs: Well that's convient.

Ryder: This was modeled so I could feed the Pups. They're with me too.

Sonic: Ahh, Ryder. I see you're in Bugs' Class. The others are waiting for you.

Daffy: Right this way, old Pal!

Bugs: Daffy.

(They do their secret handshake)