"Legends: Teddy Bear of George Carlin"

SONICJOHNZ's CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 20

LEGENDS: TEDDY BEAR OF GEORGE CARLIN

Special Guest Stars
Kirk Fogg as himself
And Dee Bradley Baker as Olmec

Female VO: Up Next, it's that Big talking Stone Head... "Legends of the Hidden Temple".

(Record Scratch)

Bugs: (Narration) Wait! Hold it! Not yet! Now, I know what you're thinking. "Bugs, how did this come to be, and why did we skip the theme song just like we did in Episode 13?" Well, the answer for the latter, I cannot tell because of a courtesy agreement between me and the writer, as it would break the fourth wall. The answer for the Former, I'll be glad to explain. See if you can keep up. Are you ready? Here we go.

(Continued) The Coach, AKA Lucky's Father, decided that we needed a day of fun to close out October, just before Halloween, and proposed a Game Show that he and Lucky Liked to watch together when they were younger. "Legends of the Hidden Temple", which brought Indiana Jones to life in a sort of kids fun way, like the Nickelodeon Game Show of old. The Principal Agreed, and Put Together the Requirements, 6 Teams, Grades 5th-Kindergarten, each drew a different color, and the team Members would also be chosen at Random, but at least one boy and one girl. The teams are as Follows.

(Continued) Me and Lola were drawn for Fifth Grade, and the team we were Drawn for was the Green Monkeys. I loved the Color scheme, as Green and Yellow go well together in my opinion. Wakko and Sandy were Chosen for the Third Grade, and were drawn as the Orange Iguanas. Chase and Skye were Chosen for Second Grade, and drawn as the Silver Snakes. Bluey and Lucky were to represent 1st Grade, and were drawn to play as the Purple Parrots. Bingo and Blossom formed the only all girls team of the Competition, the Red Jaguars. And Last but certainly not Least, Sonic and Amy were drawn for the fourth grade, and got the Blue Barracudas.

Anyways, on with the Show! Can't talk all day! We got the Moat Round coming right Up! Now, Doc.

Female VO: Up Next, it's that Big talking Stone Head... "Legends of the Hidden Temple".

(Cue LOTHT Season 3 Intro)

Olmec: LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE! With your Guide, Kirk Fogg! (Kirk Rides in on a Vine) And here he is Now!

(Audience of Teachers and Students Cheer)

Kirk: Thank You Everyone! Nice to see you! Nice to see you, Olmec! Welcome to "Legends of the Hidden Temple". The rooms are filled with lost treasures that are protected by the Mysterious Mayan Temple Guards, and only Olmec knows the legend behind each one of the treasures in his temple. Which one are we going to hear about today?

Olmec: The Legend of the Teddy Bear of George Carlin!

Kirk: Alright, The Teddy Bear of George Carlin! Well , Only One Team will have a chance to retrieve the Teddy Bear! Will it be... The Red Jaguars...

*Bingo and Blossom wave and do a high five*

Kirk: The Blue Barracudas...

(Sonic and Amy both do their Celebration from the Mario and Sonic Series)

Kirk: The Green Monkeys...

(Bugs and Lola hug and Spin around in an elaborate dance move before doing their handshake)

Kirk: The Orange Iguanas...

(Wakko and Sandy pump fists and flex)

Kirk: The Purple Parrots...

(Bluey and Lucky High five and handshake)

Kirk: Or the Silver Snakes?

(Chase and Skye paw bump and Bark)