Preview (Second Half)

The second half of the Fall Semester at Cartoon Elementary was just as eventful as the first, with a little more Action sprinkled here and there.

"What do I mean by that?" You might say, Well, then see if you can keep up with this. Are you ready? Here we go.

First, Tails and Sandy worked together to create the optimal defender for the school: A Super Hero by giving one of us a special ingredient that would give him/her powers.

After the Blue Heeler became the newest superhero on the Block, Tails and Sandy were given their longest project to date, and when they succeeded, they immediately cemented their Friendship, and soon we learned the true meaning of the saying "There cannot be good without evil" as a certain Kaiba took the role of Supervillain, leading to the creation of a League of Superheroes, because there couldn't be just one hero defending the kids from their tormenting bullies.

We learned the importance of not doing drugs all through Red Ribbon Week, and the School held its first Special Competition, themed "Legends of the Hidden Temple", which brought along two very famous guest stars.

When Halloween did come, we were all told the fictional account of "The School of Doom" Inspiring a Pretend Adventure that almost turned reality. I had to keep a relationship secret, so I asked someone to help me keep it, while another friend of mine became a social phenomenon due to his rants about "Childhood Gripes".

The Patriotic Holiday of Veterans Day welcomed a Music Program, where everyone that could sing was invited to this very special event. The Next Holiday was of Course, Thanksgiving, and our project was to share the things we were thankful For. Finally, Christmastime came along and We rehearsed for the Music Program. At long last, the big Christmas Party came with the Promise of Santa Claus, but it didn't come without the Threat of the Bully Faction Trying to ruin it.

Those are the stories that took Place during the Second half of the Fall Semester of our First Year at Cartoon Elementary, and I look forward to sharing them with you, because all my friends made these stories possible.

My name is Bugs Bunny, and I Welcome you to...

CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Returning on October 12, 2022

And Featuring Special Guest Stars

Kirk Fogg
James Spader
And John Goodman