Intermission 4: Jikanyātrī's Eye's

This Chapter is a Bit More Focused on the Leader of the Zhizn' Atau Sāvu-

Two Member's of the Zhizn' Atau Sāvu will be Revealed-

In Appearance that is-

Not Sure if this Count's as Angst or Not-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

It was a Normal Day at the Zhizn' Atau Sāvu Base.

Well, Kind of a Normal Day.

Despite the Fact that Most of them are with their Family or Friend's at the Time Being.

Today, Měilì has Decided to Tease Konton a Little Bit.

" So, How are Thing's Going on your Side? "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently as They had Looked at Konton with a Confused Look on her Face except that Konton had just Simply Hummed in Response.

" It's been Fine for the Most Part. "

Konton had said Calmly and Gently as Měilì had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" I See, what about your BoyFriend? "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently as Konton's Face had immediately Turned Bright Red.

" You Fucking Idiot! "

Konton had said Frustrated yet Annoyed as he had Turned Around before Leaving the Room immediately while Měilì was just Laughing at Konton's Reaction.

Then, Jikanyātrī had Walked into the Room.

" What the Hell Happened here? "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently as Měilì had Turned Around to Explain what had Happened when she had Suddenly Froze in Place.

" B-Boss?! "

Měilì had said Shocked yet Surprised since Jikanyātrī has Never Shown his Eye's to AnyOne in the Group at All as Jikanyātrī had just Tilted his Head in Confusion.

" What? "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Confusion as Měilì was still Shocked at Jikanyātrī Eye's.

" Y-Your Eye's! "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently as Jikanyātrī had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" Oh! I Forgot about that! I Got Tired of Hiding My Eye's for so Long! So, I Thought I would just Take Off My Goggle's and Show My Eye's to EveryOne! "

Jikanyātrī had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Měilì had just Shook their Head in Response.

" No, I Mean, why are your Eye's Like that? "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently as Jikanyātrī had Went Completely Silent for a Few Minute's before Speaking Up.

" You and I Both Know why My Eye's are Like this, Měilì. "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently as Měilì had just Sighed in Response before Nodding their Head.

" So, what's Next? "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Confusion as Jikanyātrī had immediately Spoke Up.

" Well, Remember that Abandoned Building that we Saw a Week Ago? "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently as Měilì had just Simply Nodded their Head in Response.

" Apparently, One of their Group's are Hiding inside of that Building. It May Look Abandoned on the OutSide but on the inside, it Look's Like Some Sort of Luxury House. "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently as Měilì had just Simply Hummed in Response.

" I See, when do we Start? "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently as Jikanyātrī had just Simply Hummed in Response.

" Next Thursday, 11:45 PM, at the usual Spot. "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently as Měilì had just Simply Chuckled in Response to what their Boss had Told them.

" Very Well, I'll Go Inform the Other's. "

Měilì had said Calmly and Gently as They had Left the Room before Jikanyātrī had Whispered to HimSelf.

" HopeFully, Everything Goes According to Plan this Time. "

Jikanyātrī had said Calmly and Gently as he had Walked Back to his Office with a Frown on his Face despite the Fact that his Mask was Hiding it.

____________________

Hell Yeah!

I've Finished this Chapter!

Anyway's, I'll See All of you in the Next Chapter!

( 617 Word's )