Chapter 13: Tired

Teruya just Being Very Tired-

Best Boy didn't Get Any Sleep at All-

NightMare's are Getting Worse and he Stop's Taking his Medication-

Then Yamato has to Make him Sleep-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

Teruya was Tired and Exhausted to Say the Least.

His NightMare's have been Getting a Lot Worse Lately and he hasn't been Going to Setsuka for Comfort due to the Fact that he didn't Want to Bother her with his Problem's.

He didn't Know what to do AnyMore for his NightMare's.

It was just to Much for him to Handle at this Point.

What's even Worse is that he hasn't Taken his Medicine for the Past Few Night's in Order to Sleep due to the Fact that his NightMare's were Starting to Get a Lot Worse.

It's been Almost Two Week's since he has Last Gotten Any Sleep at All and he's been Starting to See Thing's due to the Lack of Sleep.

He's been Using Foundation in Order to Cover Up the Bag's Under his Eye's so that No One would Find Out that he hasn't been Sleeping for a Whole Week.

However, he has Noticed that Yamato has been Starting to Get Suspicious of his Behavior.

Teruya was Surprised that Yamato could Tell that Something wasn't Right with him but he didn't Want Yamato to Figure Out that he hasn't Slept at All for the Past 2 Week's.

At the Moment, Teruya was Currently in his Dorm Room just Sitting on the Couch while Watching TV.

He was Surprised on how he hasn't Fainted at All yet due to the Lack of Sleep.

However, he shouldn't be ThankFul due to the Fact that he Most Likely just Jinxed HimSelf.

It was Starting to Get Difficult for him to Stay Awake Most of the Time and he could End Up Passing Out at Any Given Moment.

Suddenly, SomeOne was Knocking on his Door for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All.

Teruya had Gotten Off of his Bed and Walked to the Door, Wondering who was Knocking on his Door.

He had Opened Up the Door Only to Reveal that it was None Other than Yamato HimSelf.

" Yamato? What are you Doing here? "

Teruya had Asked Confused as he had Let Yamato Walk into his Room while Closing the Door with the Both of them Sitting on the Couch Together along with Teruya Turning Off the TV.

Yamato didn't Say Anything at All before Pulling Teruya into a Hug which had Shocked Teruya HimSelf.

" Y-Yamato?! "

Teruya had said Confused yet Shocked as Yamato had just Held him Tight for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All.

Once Again, Yamato didn't Say Anything at All for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All.

Although Teruya had to Admit that Yamato was Really Warm which he Liked the Warmth.

Teruya hadn't even Realized that he was Slowly Falling Asleep.

He had Closed his Eye's, Allowing Sleep to Consume him.

Meanwhile, Yamato had Watched as Teruya had Fallen Asleep on him.

Yamato had Noticed that Teruya was Acting Strangely for the Past Two Week's for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All until he had Noticed that Teruya hasn't been Sleeping at All the Past Two Week's which is Extremely UnHealthy.

So, Yamato had Decided that he would Make Teruya Fall Asleep No Matter what.

And his Plan had actually Worked!

Now, Teruya is Finally Asleep!

However, he does Wonder why Teruya hadn't been Sleeping for Past Two Week's.

But he had Decided that he would Ask Teruya why he hadn't Slept for Two Week's Another Time due to the Fact that Asking him Now would Not be the Right Time to Ask him.

Yamato had then Closed his Eye's, Allowing Sleep to Consume him as Well.

____________________

This Chapter is Finally Done!

It's so Hard to Focus on your Book's when you have School-

Anyway's, I Hope that All of you Enjoyed Today's Chapter!

( 667 Word's )