Chapter 15: Day 1 Of The Dare

Teruya Get's Dared by Mikado-

It doesn't Go Well at All-

Now Teruya is Embrassed due to what the Dare is-

I Feel so Bad for Teruya this Chapter-

F in the Comment's for Teruya-

TogoTodorkroki MiyuAaaaWth Shadow_R_Midnight it's Time for the Three of you to Beat the Shit Out of Mikado-

____________________

Teruya had Looked Down at what Mikado had Given to him.

It was a Present that was Wrapped in a Sliky Pink Ribbon along with Some Decoration's.

However, Teruya had Already Known what was inside of the "Present" due to the Fact that Mikado had Told him about what was in the "Present" and Teruya was Embrassed while Knowing what was inside of the "Present" for Some Odd Reason that NoBody would even Know at All.

The Reason why Teruya was Embrassed about Knowing what was inside of the "Present" was because he had Decided to Play Truth or Dare with Mikado which was a Bad Idea.

He had Picked Dare and Mikado had Picked an Embrassing Dare for him for Some Odd Reason that Teruya didn't Know at All on why Mikado had Picked that Type of Dare.

Mikado could've Chosen Any Other Dare but he Chose this Type of Dare for him.

But Teruya Knew that it was his Fault for Picking Dare in the First Place.

How would EveryOne Else React to the Dare that Mikado had Picked just for him to Embrass Himself?

Oh Well, he doesn't have Any Other Choice but to Complete the Dare except that he was still Embrassed by what was inside of the "Present".

ThankFully, he can Cover it with a Sweater along with a Jacket and Some Long Pant's.

Atleast, he'll be Able to Hide it for Quite Some Time before Getting Caught.

Unfortunately, the Dare will Take a Week in Order to be Completed which Make's Thing's a Lot More Difficult for him.

" Let's just Get this Over with. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he had Looked at the Present that was Wrapped in a Sliky Pink Ribbon along with Some Decoration's.

Then, he had Grabbed the Top of the Present before Opening it Up.

____________________

" I Fucking Hate you with All My Might Mikado! "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as he had Looked at HimSelf in the Mirror.

He was Wearing a Pink Dress that had a Small Amount of Blue and Black on it along with Darkish Purple Fishnet's with a Pink Bow on the Back which he had Some Sort of Pink Fluff on his Neck along with the Fact that he was Wearing Pink Earring's including the Fact that he had Flower's in his Hair with High Red Heel's and Teruya had Started Regretting Everything that he's Done in his Life.

He couldn't Believe that he was actually Going through with this Stupid Dare of Mikado's.

However, he Knew that it was All his Fault for Choosing Dare instead of Truth.

" Atleast I can Cover Most of this, aside from the Flower's and Earring's. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he Grabbed his actual Clothes before Putting them on while Making Sure to Hide the Dress at the Same Time.

Teruya had Walked Out of his BedRoom and Walked Toward's the Door of his Dorm Room as he was Going to Grab the Handle before Stopping All of a Sudden for Some Odd Reason that NoBody even Knew at All.

" I Swear that when this Dare is Over, the First Thing that I'm Going to do is Kill Mikado. "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as he had Grabbed the Handle along with Opening the Door to his Dorm Room before Exiting his Dorm Room while Making Sure that he had Closed the Door Behind him.

____________________

Hell Yeah!

I'm Done with this Chapter!

I do Feel Bad for Teruya though-

Anyway's, I Hoped you Enjoyed!

( 650 Word's )