Chapter 8: NightMare's

This is a Very Fluffy Chapter-

It does have Some Slight Angst though-

Also, Platonic SetsuRuya- ( Setsuka x Teruya )

I Like to Think that Setsuka and Teruya have a Close Bond with One Another.

Whenever Teruya has NightMare's, he Goes to Setsuka for Comfort-

If No One Know's what Platonic Mean's, I'll Explain it for you

Platonic is where People are in a RelationShip but, the RelationShip is Never Sexual in Any Way

The RelationShip is just Practically Affection in a Way-

This is why I Mentioned Platonic because SetsuRuya is a Platonic RelationShip for me-

I'm Not Good at Explaining this Kind of Shit-

Help-

____________________

Teruya had Shot Up from his Bed in Sweat for Some Odd Reason that NoBody would even Know at All.

He had Another Nightmare once Again.

Ever since he was 7 Year's Old, he's been having NightMare's.

Teruya doesn't Know what had Happened to him when he was 7 Year's Old for him to Start having NightMare's All of a Sudden.

He can Control his NightMare's Most of the Time but when he can't Control them, it Get's Really Bad.

He Ended Up Losing a Lot Sleep when he was Younger due to his NightMare's.

" Fucking Hell.............."

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as he had Curled Up and Shoved his Face into his Leg's.

Teruya had Always Wondered when the NightMare's would Finally End.

Because of his Constant NightMare's, he had to Start Taking Medication in Order to Get Sleep.

" I Hope Setsuka's Awake................."

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he had Gotten Off of his Bed while in his Pajama's before Leaving his Dorm Room Quietly in Order Not to Wake AnyOne Else.

Teruya had then Proceeded to Make his Way Toward's Setsuka's Room Quietly.

He had Finally Arrived infront of Setsuka's Dorm Room and he had Knocked a Few Time's in Order to Let Setsuka Know's that it was him.

The Door had then Opened which Revealed Setsuka who was in her Pajama's.

She was Currently Looking at Teruya with a Worried Look on her Face but she didn't Say Anything and Let Teruya into her Dorm Room with Teruya immediately Sitting on the Couch.

" Was it One of those NightMare's? "

Setsuka had Asked Calmly and Gently while Referring to Teruya's More Terrifying NightMare's as Teruya had Simply Hummed in Response to Let her Know that she was Correct once Again.

Setsuka had Simply Sighed in Response before Walking Over to Teruya and Sitting Down Next to him.

" Do you Remember what caused these NightMare's to Occur in the First Place? "

Setsuka had Asked Calmly and Gently as Teruya had Stayed Slient for a Few Minute's before Speaking Up.

" I don't Know what caused them. No Matter how Hard that I Try, I can Never Remember. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Setsuka had Walked to her BedRoom before Reappearing with a Blanket.

Setsuka had then Sat Back Down Next to him as she had Wrapped the Blanket Around the Both of them.

" Get Some Sleep, Ruya. You Definitely Need it. "

Setsuka had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response before Passing Out immediately due to Exhaustion.

Setsuka had just Simply Smiled before Closing her Eye's, Allowing Sleep to Consume her.

____________________

I'm Done with this Chapter!

Finally!

I Hope you Enjoyed this Mostly Fluffy Chapter-

( 567 Word's )