Intermission 2: Don't Look At Me Like That, Please

It's Time for Another Angst Chapter-

Yamato Kisaragi and Teruya Otori Angst-

We Need to Protect the Bean's-

____________________

Teruya and Yamato were Both Walking Down the Street's Together since the Both of them were Going to One of the Cafe's in the City.

ThankFully, School had Ended Earlier than usual that Day.

The Reason why?

Well, NoBody Really Know's why School had Ended Earlier than usual.

But it didn't Matter to the Both of them due to the Fact that the Both of them were Able to HangOut a Lot Earlier in the Day then the Both of them had Originally Planned.

If School didn't End Earlier than usual, They would've Waited until School had Ended in Order to Go to the Cafe Like the Both of them had Planned to Go to after School was Over with for the Day.

The Both of them had Stopped when They had Noticed that the Both of them were at the Cafe.

" So, this is the Cafe that you were Talking about Yamato? "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Yamato had just Nodded his Head in Response.

" Yep! I've been Wanting to Go here with you for Quite Some Time Now! But, I've Never Managed to Get the Time to Talk to you about Going to this Cafe Together. Just the Two of us you Know? "

Yamato had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Chuckled in Response.

However, what Yamato didn't Notice was that Teruya was Blushing Quite a Bit.

But, he didn't See Teruya Blushing because of how Light he was Blushing.

Teruya was ThankFul that Yamato didn't Notice him Blushing about him Wanting to Go to the Cafe Together or just the Two of them because if Yamato had Noticed him Blushing, he would Die of Embarrassment Right then and there.

Teruya had then Looked at the Cafe to Get a Better Look at it.

It was actually Pretty on the OutSide and Teruya Adored the Color's that the OutSide of the Cafe Contained.

The Cafe had a Mix of White, Pink, and Pastel Blue on the OutSide which Teruya had Absolutely Adored Quite a Lot.

Even though Teruya wouldn't Admit it Out Loud, the OutSide of the Cafe had Reminded him of Yamato, Sweet and Pure.

' Was that to Cliché? '

Teruya had Wondered as he had just Shrugged it Off before Turning to Look at the Camera.

' What do you Think Reader's? Was that to Cliché of me? '

Teruya had Thought Mischievously as a Voice had Suddenly Appeared Out of Nowhere.

" Damnit Otori! You're Breaking the Fourth Wall! "

The Voice inside of Teruya's Head had Yelled Frustrated and Annoyed before Calming Down immediately.

" I can't Stay Mad at you because you're Adorable but don't do that Again, Alright? "

The Voice inside of his Head had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Nodded his Head in Response without Yamato Noticing him at All.

" So, Shall we Go inside? "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Yamato had just Hummed in Response before Walking into the Cafe with Teruya Following Behind him.

____________________

" That was Fun Yamato! We should do that Again SomeTime! "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully as he had Exited the Cafe with Yamato who was just Smiling.

" Well then, Maybe you should Choose where we should Go Next Time! "

Yamato had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Laughed in Response.

" Sure! I wouldn't Mind! "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully as he had just Smiled at Yamato.

But what Teruya didn't Notice was that Yamato had Flinched when he had Started Laughing.

Yamato had Quickly Hid his Pained Expression with a Smile so that Teruya wouldn't Get Suspicious at All.

" Well, we should Get Going Now! After All, we wouldn't Want the Other's to Worry about us! "

Yamato had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya was Now the One that Flinched when Yamato had Smiled at him.

Just Like Yamato, Teruya had Hid his Pained Expression with a Grin.

" Yeah! Let's Get Going! "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully as the Both of them had Started to Walk Back to the School Together.

However, there was Only One Thing that the Both of them had in their Mind's.

" Please don't Look at me Like that. "

____________________

I have Finished this Chapter-

I Feel Bad for Yamato and Teruya-

Honestly, I Want to Adopt them-

Also, I'm Exhausted-

Mentally and Physically-

HopeFully, I'll Feel Better after a Good Night's Rest-

Anyway's, I'll Try to Update when I can-

( 760 Word's )