Chapter 25: Roses

Another WholeSome Chapter-

Which Mean's More YamaRuya-

And even More YamaRuya Fluff!!!!!!

More WholeSome Interaction's with the Bean's/Lover's!!!!!

( Side Note: There wasn't Any YamaRuya Fluff in this Chapter but there is a Mention of YamaRuya and Maybe a Small Mention of Fluff- )

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

Teruya was Currently at a Flower Shop Looking for Roses.

Why?

Well, he Wanted to Give Yamato a Gift.

Teruya had Noticed that Yamato Really Like Flower's.

Especially the Roses.

That's why he was at a Flower Shop in the First Place.

However, Teruya was Trying to Find Specific Type's of Roses.

Roses that would Basically Describe Yamato and him.

After All, the Color of the Rose has a Meaning to it.

So Far, Teruya has Only been Able to Find a Red Rose, White Rose, Orange Rose, Peach Rose, and Cream Rose.

The Red Rose had Symbolized Romace, Love, Beauty, and Courage.

White Roses had Symbolized Loyalty, Purity, and Innocence.

However, White Rose also Symbolized Reverance, Eternal Loyalty, Young Love, and EverLasting Love.

At the Moment, he was Looking for Blue Roses and Dark Pink Roses.

Blue Roses had Symbolized Unrequited or True Love but They could also Symbolize Mystery, Rarity, Elegance, New Beginning's, or you could Give Blue Roses to SomeOne that you Think is Unique and WonderFul.

Peach Roses had Symbolized Sincerity, Genuineness, Gratitude, Sweetness, and Modesty.

Orange Roses had Symbolized the Joy that a RelationShip Bring's to SomeOne while it also Symbolized Enthusiasm, Energy, and Desire.

Cream Roses had Symbolized Charm, Thoughtfulness, and Gracefulness.

Dark Pink Roses had Symbolized Gratitude, Grace, and Joy with a Deeper Sense of Strength and Conviction.

Now he just Need's Two More.

But where are They is the Question.

" Excuse me, Sir? "

A Mysterious Voice had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had Turned Around Only to See Only of the Female Employee's Standing there.

" Do you Need Help? "

The Girl who had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Nodded his Head in Nervously in Response.

" Yeah, if you don't Mind. "

Teruya had said Exhausted yet Nervously as the Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had just Simply Smiled in Response.

" So, what Type of Roses are you Looking for? Considering the Amount of Roses that you have in your Hand's. "

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had said Calmly and Gently while Giggling as Teruya had just Chuckled in Response.

" I'm Looking for the Blue Roses and Dark Pink Roses. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as the Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had just Hummed in Response before Pulling Over to a Different Section of the Flower Shop where the Blue Roses along with the Dark Pink Roses are at.

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had then Picked them Out along with Grabbing a Bouquet including her Putting the Roses in the Bouquet with her Tying a Blue Ribbon Around them and Handed them Over to Teruya.

" Here you Go Sir! "

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Simply Smiled in Response.

" Thank's Miss. Anyway's, how Much will I have to Pay for this? "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as the Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" Oh! You don't Need to Worry Dear! I'll Let you have it for Free! "

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya's Eye's had immediately Widened in Shock.

" E-Eh?! For Free?! But there's No Way I can do that! "

Teruya had said Shocked yet Nervously as the Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" Don't Worry! I can Tell that it's for SomeOne Special! So, who's the Lucky Person~? "

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" It's for My BoyFriend. We've been Together for a Few Week's Now but I Wanted to Give him Something Special and I Noticed how Much he Adore's Roses. "

Teruya had said Calmly Calmly Gently despite his Whole Face Being Red as the Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had just Simply Smiled in Response.

" Aaaaawwwwwe~! That's so Cute~! I'm Planning to do that for My BoyFriend as Well~! I Hope it Goes Well for you and your BoyFriend~! "

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Simply Chuckled in Response to the Girl's Excitement.

" Thank's! I Hope it Goes Well for you too Miss, Um............"

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully before he had Started Getting Nervous All of a Sudden as the Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's had just Simply Smiled in Response.

" Mary. Mary SunFlower. "

The Girl that had Violet Hair along with Black Eye's who Now Goes by the Name of Mary had said Calmly and Gently as she had just Grinned in Response.

" Well then, I Hope it Goes Well for you too Miss Mary! "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully as he had Quickly Left the Shop in a Rush while Mary had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" He Remind's me of Kel so Much. "

Mary had said Calmly and Gently as she had just Started Humming Out of Boredom.

" Mary! "

A Mysterious Voice had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Mary had just Simply Smiled in Response before she had Started Laughing.

" Alright! Alright! I'll be there in a Second Basil! "

Mary had said Excitedly and CheerFully as she had Finished Up with what she was Doing before Taking Off of her Apron along with Exiting the Flower Shop to HangOut with her Friend's.

____________________

I HAVE FINISHED!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!

Wait-

Sorry about that-

I was just Relieved that I have Finished this Chapter-

It's Satisfying whenever I Finish a Chapter!!!!!!

Don't Ask-

Please-

Also, I've Put a Bit of Omori in this Chapter-

Search Up Omori if you don't Know what it is-

I Recommend Watching/Playing it-

But if you're Under the Age of 12?

Don't Watch or Play Omori at All

That Game has Death, Gore, Blood, Bullying, a Very Obvious Hint of Depression, Murder, Attempted Murder, and Hallucination's

Anyway's, I'll See All of you Soon!

( 1084 Word's )