Chapter 23: Confession

Basically, it's Confession Time!

TogoTodorkroki

You're Going to Love this Chapter-

You Already Know what's Going to Happen in this Chapter-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

" Blin! "

Teruya had said Exhausted yet Annoyed as Yamato had just Looked at him with a Look of Confusion in Response.

" The Internet wasn't Lying when it said it would Take 30 Minute's of Walking just to Reach the Namsan Seoul Tower! "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as Yamato had just Started Chuckling in Response to Teruya Getting Frustrated at the Fact that They had to Walk for 30 Minute's in Order to Reach the Namsan Seoul Tower.

" Don't UnderEstimate the Internet, Otori! "

Yamato had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Simply Rolled his Eye's in Response.

The Both of them had Planned to HangOut with EachOther once Again.

However, Teruya Chose the Location this Time.

They were Currently at the Namsan Seoul Tower which is a Very Famous Place in Korea due to the Fact that the View was Absolutely Beautiful, According to the Internet.

However, They had to Go to the Namsan Seoul Tower at Night due to the Fact that the View is Absolutely Beautiful when it's NightTime.

" Hey, atleast we're at the Top of the Stair's! "

Yamato had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Sighed in Relief that They were Finally Done Climbing the Stair's of Torture.

" Thank Goodness! "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as Yamato had just Chuckled in Response before the Both of them had just Walked Around the Area Together.

Despite Neither of them Saying Anything at All, the Both of them were Enjoying the Scenery Together.

" It Really is Beautiful................."

Yamato had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Simply Hummed in Response while Looking at the Scenery/View in Awe.

Despite the Fact that Yamato nor Teruya didn't even Notice it Happen at All, the Both of them had Unconsciously Intertwined their Hand's Together.

Well, that was until Teruya had Noticed that the Both of them were Holding Hand's but he didn't Say Anything about them Holding EachOther's Hand's at All.

However, Teruya's Face had Turned Red when he had Noticed that the Both of them were Holding Hand's.

Eventually, the Both of them had Found a Spot that was Secluded from EveryOne Else.

" You Chose a Really Nice Sport, Otori. "

Yamato had said Calmly and Gently while Looking at the Scenery/View as Teruya had just Simply Hummed in Response with a Smile on his Face.

" I Thought it would be Nice if we Went here, you Know? The Scenery is so Beautiful that you can Get Lost in it Forever without even Realizing it at All. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he had Started to Wonder if he should just Tell Yamato Already.

Would Yamato Hate him?

Would Yamato be Disgusted by him?

Teruya didn't Know what would Happen at All.

But, he was Going to Tell Yamato about how he Truely Feel's even if it Mean's that it Might Ruin the FriendShip that the Both of them had Created Together.

" Yamato? "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently while Removing his Hand from Yamato's Hand as he had Turned his Head to Look at Yamato who had Simply Looked Back at him with a Look of Confusion on his Face.

" What is it, Otori? "

Yamato had said Confused yet Worried as Teruya had just Simply Smiled before Speaking Up.

" Salanghaeyo, Yamato. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently with a Smile on his Face as Yamato's Eye's had Widened in Shock.

There was Silence for a Few Minute's before Yamato had Finally Spoke Up with a Smile on his Face.

" Nado Salanghaeyo, Otori. "

Yamato had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya's Face had Turned Red in Response while Yamato was just Laughing Over the Fact that Teruya's Face had Looked Like a Tomato.

Yamato had then Pulled Teruya Closer to him before Connecting their Lip's Together which had Shocked Teruya HimSelf.

However, Teruya had eventually Snapped Out of his Shock before Kissing Back.

Eventually, the Two of them had Separated the Kiss.

Although the Kiss was Short, it was Filled with Love and Passion.

Yamato and Teruya had Both Stared at EachOther for a Few Minute's before Teruya's Face had Turned Red Like a Tomato along with him Quickly Looking Away.

" S-So, does this Mean? "

Teruya had said Excitedly yet Nervously as Yamato had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" If you Want us to be. "

Yamato had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had Looked at him before a Smile had Appeared on his Face.

" Yeah, I do. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Yamato had just Simply Smiled before Hugging his Now Lover.

Neither of them had said Anything at All.

The Both of them were just Enjoying the Moment.

____________________

I have Finally Finished this Chapter!!!!!!

YamaRuya is Now Official in My Book!

I Hope that All of you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See All of you Soon!

( 837 Word's )