Chapter 19: Who Is Kāihuā?

Angst(?) Chapter-

Why do I Enjoy Making Angst?-

Teruya Otori Angst-

The Song Above Describe's this Chapter-

I don't Know who Made the Song but I Got the Video from a YouTube Channel Called Babel-

Also, there is Mention of Death in this Chapter and Mention of a Car Crash-

If Either of these Trigger you, Leave this Chapter immediately-

Please, Enjoy!

____________________

Teruya was Currently having a SleepOver in his Dorm with Haruhiko Kobashikawa and Satsuki Iranami along with the Fact that the Both of them are his BestFriend's.

Haruhiko and Satsuki, Being the Mischievous Two They are, Wanted to Snoop Teruya's Room.

So, the Both of them had Made a Plan.

Satsuki would Distract Teruya in Order for Haruhiko to Search Teruya's BedRoom.

ThankFully, Satsuki was Able to Convince Teruya to Play a Game of Mario Kart Together in Order to Distract him.

( What the Fuck is Mario Kart?- )

This Gave Haruhiko the Chance to Sneak into Teruya's BedRoom and Start Snooping Around.

However, he Noticed Something when Looking Around Teruya's BedRoom in One of the Drawer's.

A Picture of a Woman was inside of Teruya's Drawer for Some Odd Reason that Haruhiko didn't Know at All.

The Woman had Black Hair Fading into a Green Color HalfWay with Blue Stripe's along with Magenta Eye's who was Wearing a Binder for Some Odd Reason that he didn't Know at All on who this Woman was in the First Place nor how Teruya Knew her.

Suddenly, the BedRoom Door had Burst Open and when Haruhiko had Turned Around, he Saw a Very Angry Teruya and a Very Worried Satsuki.

" Kobashikawa. "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as Both Haruhiko along with Satsuki had Started Sweating Furiously at Teruya's Sudden Tone.

" H-Hey Otori............."

Haruhiko had said Nervously yet Worriedly as Teruya had just Glared at him.

" In the Living Room. NOW. "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as Haruhiko had Immediately Obeyed Teruya with him Walking into the Living Room before Sitting on the Couch while Teruya along with with Satsuki had Done the Same.

" Now, Tell me. What the Hell were you Two Doing? "

Teruya had said Frustrated and Annoyed as Haruhiko along with Satsuki had Gulped at Teruya's Tone.

" W-Well, we were C-Curious about your BedRoom. S-So, I Told Satsuki to D-Distract you while I-I Looked in y-your BedRoom. "

Haruhiko had said Nervously yet Worriedly as Teruya had Glared at him for a Few Minute's before Sighing for Some Odd Reason that the Both of then even Knew at All.

" Let me Guess, you Saw that Man in the Picture? "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Haruhiko had Raised an EyeBrow in Confusion.

" Wait, but it was a Woman in the Picture? "

Haruhiko had said Calmly yet Confused as Teruya had Shook his Head before Continuing on.

" That was My Cousin, Kanzen Otori, he was Older than me by 10 Year's. That was the Day when he First Got his Binder. Yes, he is TransGender. His Original Name was Kāihuā. But Please, don't ever Say his DeadName at All. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Sadness in his Voice as the Both of them had just Nodded their Head's in Response but They didn't Let Teruya's Sudden Sadness Slip Past them.

Teruya had Sighed once More before Leaning Back on the Couch while Looking Exhausted.

" You Know, he would've been 27 Year's Old. That is, if he hadn't Died in a Car Crash when his Friend Drove him Home One Night. His Friend Survived but he Died in that Car Crash. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently with Tear's Pouring Down his Cheek's as Haruhiko along with Satsuki had Stayed Slient due to Neither of them Knowing what to Say at All.

I Mean, who would be Able to Say Anything if They were in this Situation?

Teruya had then Closed his Eye's for Some Odd Reason that the Both of them didn't Know at All.

" I'm Going to Go to Sleep Now. Do whatever you Want. Just don't Mess with Anything at All. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently before Falling Asleep as Haruhiko along with Satsuki had just Decided to Sleep on the Couch with Teruya incase he had Any NightMare's.

____________________

Hold Up-

Wait a Minute-

Something ain't Right-

Haruhiko and Satsuki Know about the NightMare's?!

That's Weird and Suspicious if you Ask me!

____________________

TogoTodorkroki

Million's of People Know us

We're Known as Hero's in a Way to them

A Lot of People Rely on us

But even the Most Known Hero's

Can be Corrupted

Some of us will Make Up Lie's about SomeOne in Order to be Well Respected by Many

Which is why a Lot of People also Hate us

But the Real Question is.................

Do you Think I'm just Like them?

____________________

I'm Done!

Thank Goodness!

I'm Kinda Glad that I'm HomeSchooled to be Honest-

Sure, I Miss Being at School and My Friend's-

But, I can Work on My Stories a Lot More Often!

Even if My Back Problem is still Bothering me and hasn't been Figured Out yet-

Anyway's, I'll See you Next Chapter!

( 869 Word's )