Chapter 27: ChildHood Friend

It's the Title-

Teruya Meet's Up with Own of his ChildHood Friend!

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

Teruya was Currently in Another City in Tokyo that was Called Fuchū.

Teruya was Sitting on One of the Bench's in One of the Cities Train Station's.

He had been Waiting for a Certain SomeOne for Quite Some Time Now.

Why was he even Waiting for SomeOne in the First Place?

Well, it was SomeOne Really Important to him.

How Important is this SomeOne?

Really Important to him due to the Fact that he's Known them since he was a Child.

They were One of his ChildHood Friend's.

And he was Finally Meeting Up with them after a Long Time.

" Otori! "

SomeOne had Yelled Out Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had Turned to where the Voice was Coming from Only to See a Boy that had Dark Violet Hair along with Black Eye's was Running Toward's him with a Smile on his Face.

" Eito! "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully as the Boy that had Dark Violet Hair along with Black Eye's who Goes by the Name of Eito had Sat Down Next to Teruya before Hugging him.

Eventually, the Both of them had Pulled Away from the Hug.

" How have you been? "

Eito had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" I've been Doing Good for the Most Part! What about you? What have you been Doing Eito~? "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Eito had just Simply Smiled in Response.

" Well, I've been Trying to Stop them from Doing that. "

Eito had said Calmly and Gently before he had Turned Serious as Teruya's Expression had also Changed to a Serious Expression.

" I See..............."

Teruya had said Coldly and Harshly as Eito had Spoke Up once Again.

" That Remind's me when will the Next Meeting be at? "

Eito had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Hummed in Response before Speaking Up.

" In a Couple of Week's from Now. Friday, 10:30 PM. At the Park where we Used to HangOut at when we were just Children at the Time. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Eito had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response.

" I See, we'll have to Use Our Equipment Again in Order to Not Get Caught. "

Eito had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response.

" We Need to be CareFul with Our Surrounding's. If we Get Caught, we're Done for. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he had Continued with what he was Saying.

" I can't Let Yamato Know about the Group either, he'll Only be in More Danger. It's Already Bad Enough that he Remember's the TimeLine's and if he Know's about the Group, he'll do Everything that he can to Prevent me from Doing Anything Risky. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Eito's Eye's had Widened when Teruya had Mentioned that Yamato had Remembered the TimeLine's.

" He Remember's?! "

Eito had Whispered Shocked yet Surprised as Teruya had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response to Eito's Question about Yamato Remembering the TimeLine's.

" Yes. But we should Discuss this at your Dorm. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Eito had just Hummed in Response along with Getting Off of the Bench before Leaving the Train Station in Order to Talk Back at Eito's Dorm.

____________________

The Chapter has been Finished-

I have Gotten My Back Checked Out by the Doctor Today-

I'm Now Going to Therapy-

The Curve in My Back is a 3 Degree and Scoliosis is a 10 Degree so I don't have Scoliosis-

The Reason why My Back was so Bad was because of My Posture, My Muscle Condition's, and because My Chest is so Big that it's Weighing My Back Down and Nothing is Supporting it-

Atleast that's Figured Out-

Also, if you're Wondering who Eito is, Search Up "Danganronpa: Dead Humanity- "

Anyway's, See you Soon~!

( 661 Word's )