Chapter 6: Teruya's Sibling's

Haruhiko is Simping Over Teruya's Older Sister and Teruya is Absolutely Pissed-

OverProtective Younger Brother Teruya-

Also, this is an AU and it is Not in AnyWay Related to Danganronpa: Breaking Point!

In the Original AU, Teruya's "Sister" and "Brother" are Not Related to him.

Rather, All Three of them are BestFriend's in the Original AU.

However, Thing's are a Lot Different in this AU due to the Fact that All Three of them are Sibling's in this AU!

Also, Teruya is the Youngest Child and he has Two Sibling's.

He has One Older Brother ( By the Way, Teruya's Older Brother is Transgender. Female to Male. ) and One Older Sister.

Ms.Otori is Not HomoPhobic or TransPhobic at All and she's Not the Shashin Sibling's Biological Mother in the Original AU.

Ms.Otori and Ms.Shashin are Separate People.

In the Original AU, the Shashin Sibling's Mother, Ms.Shashin, is HomoPhobic and TransPhobic.

But this is Not the Case in this AU because Ms.Shashin Never Existed in this AU.

In this AU, Ms.Otori is the Shashin Sibling's Mother which Make's them Teruya's Older Sibling's.

So, Ms.Shashin does Not Exist at All in this AU because she was Never Born and Ms.Otori Give's Birth to the Shashin Sibling's instead of Ms.Shashin Giving Birth to the Shashin Sibling's.

Ms.Otori is a Lot Nicer than Ms.Shashin was but since Ms.Shashin was Never Born, Ms.Otori is Now the Shashin Sibling's Mother.

Also, in the Reason why the Shashin Sibling's still Use the Last Name Shashin in this AU is because the Both of them had Wanted to Change their Name's along with the Fact that They didn't Want their Family to be Surrounded by Paparazzi Practically 24/7 unlike them who have to Deal with the Paparazzi 24/7.

( Side Note: Check Out My Fanganronpa Book! It's Danganronpa: Breaking Point! I'm also Remaking the Character's in My Fanganronpa Book. However, the ReDesign's are Not Finished yet so it'll be Quite a while before the ReDesign's are Out! Except, there is One ReDesign in this Chapter.)

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

Combined Classes GC
4:18 PM

Hibiki is Now Online

Hibiki: Haruhiko, I Swear to God if you don't Stop Right Now-

EveryOne is Now Online

Nikei: What the Hell is Happening?

Haruhiko: Hibiki, Leave me Alone so I can Simp in Peace-

Hibiki: Would you just Stop Simping Over that One Girl?!

Akane: Haruhiko's Simping Over a Girl?

Hibiki: Unfortunately, he's been Simping Over her All Day and it's Getting on My Nerve's!

Utsuro: Is he Simping Over an Anime Character or a Fictional Character?

Hibiki: It's Neither of those

Tsurugi: Wait- So he's Simping Over a Real Person?

Hibiki: Yep, I Feel so Bad for the Poor Girl

Emma: Wait, what does she Look Like?-

Yuki: I Wanna Know too!

Kizuna: I have to Agree with these Two

Hibiki: Well, she has Long Pastel Pure Hair with a Bit of Ginger Hair, she has Red Eye's Like Kinjo's, she has a Burn Scar on One Side of her Face, and she's Wearing Church Clothing.