Chapter 17: Day 3- Wait- The Dare Is Over?!

Day 3 of Teruya Suffering-

But Wait, Mikado Decide's that the Dare is Over?!

What the Fuck just Happened?!

____________________

Teruya had been Scrolling through Twitter on his Phone.

Why?

Because, why Not?

Actually, the Real Reason why Teruya was even Scrolling through Twitter on his Phone in in First Place was because he was Bored.

After All, what can he do at All Considering the Fact that he's Being Forced to Wear a Dress Against his Own Will?

He has to Wear a Dress for a Whole Week and he's Not Happy about it at All.

Suddenly, Teruya had Heard a Knock on his Door.

Which was Weird because Teruya didn't Think that AnyOne would be Knocking on his Door at All.

However, he just Shrugged before Opening the Door Revealing that Mikado was the One who was Knocking on his Door in the First Place.

" Mikado? "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he had Stepped Out of the Way to Let Mikado into his Room.

Mikado had Sat Down on the Couch as Teruya had Done the Same.

However, Teruya was Worried about Mikado Considering the Fact that he isn't Normally this Quiet at All and it was Making Teruya HimSelf UnComfortable.

" What's Wrong, Mikado? "

Teruya had Asked Confused yet Worriedly as Mikado had just Sighed in Response before Speaking.

" I just Feel Like that you're UnComfortable Wearing that Dress Otori. "

Mikado had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had Stayed Slient which Allowed Mikado to Know that Teruya had Wanted him to Continue.

" I Thought that Making you Wear a Dress for a Whole Week would be Funny. But then, I Started to Think about how you Felt about Wearing a Dress. "

Mikado had said Calmly and Gently as he had a Guilty Expression on his Face before Continuing on with what he's Saying once Again.

" I Thought that you were UnComfortable, Embrassed, Upset, or even Angry at the Fact that you were Wearing a Dress because of a Dare that I had Made you do. "

Mikado had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had a Look of Shock on his Face for Some Odd Reason that Mikado didn't Know at All but he had just Continued on.

" So, I've Decided. You No Longer have to Wear the Dress. "

Mikado had Stated Calmly and Gently with a Guilty Expression on his Face as Teruya had Placed his Hand on Mikado's Shoulder with a Smile on his Face.

" It's Alright Mikado. Sure, I May have been Upset about the Fact that I had to Wear a Dress for a Week but I was Never Upset or Angry at you. To be Honest, the Dress was Really Comfortable! "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently with a Hint of Excitement in his Voice as Mikado's Eye's had Widen in Shock at the Fact that Teruya was Upset or Mad at him before a Smile had Formed on his Face.

" Thank's, Otori. "

Mikado had said Calmly and Gently as Teruya had just Chuckled in Response.

" Not a Problem, Mikado. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as the Both of them had just Started Laughing with One Another.

____________________

I'm Done!!!!!!!

Also, I've been HomeSchooled because when we Went to Get My Back Popped Last Week ( If I Remember Correctly- ), My Back was so Tense that They couldn't Popped it and Now I Get Laser Treatment on My Back-

I've Never had so Many Problem's with My Back until My Second or Third Week of School-

So, Yeah-

Also, a Student at My HighSchool Went Missing and They were Found in a Another Town that was a Town or Two Away from Our's-

I was just Like," How the Fuck did They Get there?- "

Anyway's, I'm Going to Back Now-

GoodNight!

I'll be Online in the Morning or Afternoon-

( 640 Word's )