DC and Puerto Rico

Sorry for not posting as much recently- honestly that was the longest I've gone with a consistent upload schedule- I have a few chapters in the works but I try to make them about a minute long according to Wattpad. School and stuff, so no longer dayly-ish updates but I'll try to keep them often.

DC and Puerto Rico bond over not being states. They both are ignored and hated on by most states so they would stick together and hang out a lot. But that was before the State House was created...

After the State House was built and DC was allowed to move in but Puerto Rico was not, they wouldn't be able to see each other as much. While they couldn't see each other much anymore they would still meet up and message each-other all the time, but with DC living in the state house, and Gov being as he is DC wasn't allowed to leave as much. It was sad for both of them with DC not being aloud to tell PR why and PR thought that DC was going to replace him... the two still hung out whenever they could and still chatted and FaceTimed often, but it wasn't the same.

Then the Rocket incident happened and DC wasn't allowed to leave the house. At all. No one really noticed- after all, why would they? He's only a district, and he's so small... but Puerto Rico noticed. He thought they where drifting away again before he realized DC was acting... different. He was much more reserved and jumpy, editing his messages a lot, and looking around to see who's watching or listening before saying anything on calls.

Puerto Rico knows something wrong, but he doesn't know what, only that the State House is what's caused it.
Being an island like Hawaii they both talk somethings, with her being the only State that's really nice to him, so he's planning on asking her for help figuring out what's wrong, and maybe sneak him into the state house.