More longish headcannons

California has a TikTok account that's decently popular that some of the other states follow but they don't know it's him. It's a art and cosplay account. He does art commissions sometimes and even got a few from other states

Every other week Montana leaves on a camping trip and sometimes other states join in but it's usually just him.

Florida was looking up something about Disney but he ended up going down a rabbit hole and started reading fanfiction without knowing it wasn't real until he stumbled upon a fanfic about Hamilton, got confused and asked Louisiana about it who then laughed and told him it was FanFiction and had to explain what that was. Florida was embarrassed for a while and now writes fanfiction

Honolulu, much like Hawaii, likes to be left alone and useually hangs out with Hawaii. Their the only State and Instate house pair that gets along.

After a state house war happened over the temperature it was decided that each state has their own air conditioning and the common areas are about 52F, much to the warmer states misery
(During the research (wich is about as unlikely as you think) for this I found out that Arkansas's average temperature *according to google* is 60.09, which I find interesting)
(The time it took to add all the temperatures together, and divide was way to long lol)

Florida sleeps with Stitch and Alagator plushies at night and if anyone takes ether of them he can't sleep.

For Christmas one year Alaska got Texas a IPad Mini while he got himself a iPad.

They never have Pizza night because no one can agree on what type to get, and even if they get something for everyone there will still be an argument of what is better.

When Massachusetts tried to teach Florida how to read he made him watch alot if brain pop, play ABC Mouse, and even promised him a new Gator toy. It didn't work, but on the bright side Florida has a new toy and there's not a cat in the house, much to Gov's paperwork's delight.

Vermont somehow ended up on a season of the Bachelorette, he doesn't know how and didn't even realize it was a love show until he was already there. Made it to the finial round but lost.
...
...it was a little  weird that the Bachelorette and her partner disappeared soon after the season aired and how Gov seemed a little happier after that- but it must be a coincidence... right...?