Friendships and the House

Louisiana isn't allowed to teach Florida Voodoo.

Oklahoma used to work at an Ice-cream parlor in High school. He still remembers some of the skills and can make the best Milkshake in the Statehouse.

Pensilvania has a pet goldfish named Bubbles he hides in his room.

California, Kansas, and Florida are fanfic buddies. Cal and Florida writing them and Kansas is the only one who allows them to show them their writing.

After the Cow incident and Cal, Oregon, and Washington being the ones to get her out of the house and adopting her, built her a barn, and giving her a small hat, Florida started to call the three 'Cow' after noticing that's what their initials spell and it just kinda stuck.
...
......
..the cows name is Mush for anyone wondering

CALIFORNIA STOP STEALING ALL THE SPOONS! No one wants to eat cereal with a fork and the only other option are knives, giant spoons, or the spoons you replaced them with which I'm 87% sure are from a toy set- >:/

The states have no clue where the State house is Located- they can kinda just appear there and didn't question it. There have been many fights over who thinks it's located where, and yes there's a betting pool for it.
Gov isn't planning on telling though, no matter how many times he's asked. Some wonder if he even knows at all.