Food and chaos

California and Florida like to make fun of y/n fics while they themselves write y/n fics-

(As of writing this everyone just got a earthquake warning. We didn't feel anything but heard the theater lights squeak a little everyone ran out. And as Californians do we imminently messaged a chat asking 'did you guys get that?' Lol)

Florida no- no- NO DONT EAT THE HAT-

Just because I can the states always are only used to their states timezone and can get used to another. So while New York is wide awake, California is still not asleep, Texas is starting to get up at what would he sunrise for him, and Hawaii is fast asleep.
Gov? Gov is the only one who can get used to other timezones.

Honestly while Florida sucks at spelling most states would be only a bit better if it wasn't for autocorrect and Grammarly

(New day new stuffs lol)

Someone replaced Gov's completed paperwork with a hyper realistic cake. Now gov is panicking trying to figure out where the actual paperwork went to he won't have to redo it all, Kansas is recording it, and Indiana and Nebraska are eating, as Florida's named it, the "Cakerwork".

Florida took Bart Simpson's insult seriously and is trying to find a way to cook shorts and eat it while Gov is too busy looking for paperwork to be the responsible one in the house.

Unlike what Colorado thought, Tennessee sucks at tennis. Colorado is just worse at it and thought since they could hit the ball that they're good at it. They both are horrible at it lol.

Florida has Colorado's contact name as Color.