The Room

Idaho and DC have been fighting over what would have been Hawaii's room.

Idaho wants to use it to grow potatoes and mushrooms because the shed he was using was quickly taken over by fertilizer, cow food, and gardening tools. And there's no more room to build a new shed, and even if he could build one everyone would just fill it with more supplies.

DC wants to sleep in the room, otherwise he'll have to share with Gov or Alaska, or sleep on the couch.
Gov is always up late and when he does sleep he always mutters weird sentences that freak the Territory out.
Alaska doesn't like sharing, that room is always freezing cold, or is being rented out so other states can make out in there and it's hard to sleep with all that noise.
And there's almost always a state sleeping in the couch, useually California or New Mexico for some reason, and they'd be mad if he moved them. And being in a public space make you a big target for pranks.

So, the two have been fighting over it. So far the room is divided in two.

 So far the room is divided in two

(The room set up and divided. Ignore my bad handwriting please)

And Hawaii? She doesn't care. Whenever she visits she stays in Alaska's room and finds their argument more of a reason not to stay for long.