Chapter 3

Hold me

You woke up to gentle shaking, and your vision slowly became clearer to see a blank-faced Taehyung in front of you.

"We're here, ma'am." He said.

"Already?" You replied holding your head, it was spinning. You cursed yourself for drinking so much, you were still drunk.

"I- uh- don't think I'll be able walk that far." You tried opening the cab door as you said. You didn't hear any reply and you weren't even surprised by now.
"Could you please help me reach my apartment?"

"That's not a part of my job, ma'am." He replied looking ahead, tapping his fingers impatiently on the steering wheel, waiting for you to get out.

You frowned and stepped out only to trip on your heels and fall to the ground.

Taehyung immediately got out of the car and rushed to help you up. You were a mess, you couldn't keep your eyes open, you couldn't even stand, so walking was definitely not an option.

As Taehyung held on to you, he eyed a few men in the neighborhood, looking at you like hungry wolves. He glared at the men, but he can't let his anger take over him, because he knew what would happen if he doesn't control.
He couldn't leave you here, so he decided to help you till you reached your elevator, at least .

"Let's go." He whispered and carried your petite figure towards the building.

Upon reaching the elevator, he groaned as his eyes read "OUT OF ORDER."

You, on the other hand, chuckled to yourself as your grand plan was coming together, the universe is with you. It's gonna happen.

"We'll have to take the stairs, I guess." You murmured.

He didn't reply to any of that and just led you to the stairs and lowered himself with a squat.

"Hop on." He commanded and you got turned on just with that.

"You'll give me a piggyback ride?" You giggled. "Cute."

"Please just hop on to me, ma'am. I should not be doing this anyway. Hop on before I change my mind." He said, almost growling.

You immediately got on his back as you gulped. "Which floor?" He asked. "Seventh." You replied.

"Fuck." He groaned as he took the first step.

He was panting heavily but he kept carrying you even though he was tired. He could feel your breasts being pressed on his back and it was a huge turn on for him.

You let your lust take over you and you moved your hands seductively on his chest, slowly scratching his skin with your nails. "Wha- what are you doing?" He sucked in a shaky breath.
"What? I'm just holding on to you." Your lips near his neck, your warm breath hitting him as you spoke with a seductive whisper.

"I- We're almost there." He said.

You couldn't control anymore and started nibbling on his ears. "Ma'am, you need to stop." He said almost moaning. And you smiled to yourself knowing your plan worked.
You would fuck him right there if it was possible and the alcohol in you made you wanna go completely wild.

He didn't stop you, he loved it, he could feel the bulge in his pant growing. You were gonna be the death of him.
You kept nibbling his ear, occasionally kissing the back of his neck.
Finally you reached seventh floor and he put you down softly but still held on to you. You took his support to stand.

"G13... That's my flat number." You said.

You both crossed the corridor which was almost empty as it was late and finally reached your flat.

"We're here." Taehyung speaks.

"Oh... I thought you'd help me till my bedroom." You whined.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, ma'am."

"Ugh. Please, I don't wanna pass out in front of my door."

"No ma'am. This will be it." Taehyung turns to leave and you just stood there completely disappointed. So it wasn't gonna happen after all. At least you tried, you thought and shrugged with a sad pout. Maybe you weren't that good at seducing, but you were sure you heard him moan.

Ugh! Why are men so annoying?

You tried punching the security code into the lock outside your house but your fingers kept landing on the wrong digits due to your blurry vision. You groaned in frustration thinking you'll have to spend the night in the corridor.

"What's your password?" The familiar husky voice reached your ears and you turned your head to see Taehyung standing right next to you.

"You didn't leave." You looked up at him with a smile.

"No. I'll help you till your bedroom. Then I can leave." He sternly replied.

He hadn't left. He couldn't, he stood there at a distance and kept staring at you as you struggled to dial in your password. He chuckled, "You're adorable."

He decided he'll help you till your bedroom and then go. He can control himself even though you were hard to resist, he wouldn't give in to your ways. He won't get seduced.

Cause he knew, if he had a taste of you, there will be no turning back.