Chapter 29

Back home

"You- What are you doing here? Why are you here?" You whimpered, backing away from him.

You were so scared of him. Why did he have to come back? You thought he was gone for good.

"What kind of question is that, love? Aren't you happy that I'm back?" He asked, his eyes widening innocently.

"Please, go away. Please." You fell to the floor crying, on your knees, begging for him to leave.

"Princess, why- why are you crying?" He was completely confused and worried at the same time.

He got on the floor to get to your level, and tried to comfort you in an embrace but you just backed away, slapping his hands away every time he tried touching you.

"STOP ACTING LIKE THIS. STOP, JUST STOP IT." He screamed, making you flinch.
"Why? Why are being like this?"

"Please leave me alone."

"I'm your boyfriend, love. I don't get-"

"YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND." You screamed like you had lost it. You indeed had lost it.

Taehyung being here was the last straw.

"Don't say that again. Don't you dare-" Taehyung warned, but you didn't care anymore.

"Oh, I will dare. What are you gonna do? Rape me again? I don't fucking care anymore, do whatever you wanna do, I'm not giving in to this anymore. Cause FUCK YOU."

"You're not in your right mind, Y/N." Taehyung hissed, clenching his fist. "You're not being serious right now."

"I am being absolutely serious, Kim Taehyung. I NEED YOU OUT OF MY LIFE AND MY HOUSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. GET THE FUCK OUT." You screamed like a maniac.

"Please, love. Is this because I was away for so many days? Is it because I wasn't here? Please let me explain myself, I love you, please don't do this. Plea-"

"You're the reason I lost her. YOU'RE THE REASON I LOST MY BEST FRIEND." You paused to catch your breath. "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE'S DEAD. YOU KILLED HER."

Taehyung's eyes widened. Did you know? No, you couldn't have known. There's no way you could have found out.

"She was out to get information on you, I should have listened to her. I should never have gotten involved with you, if I'd have listened to her this wouldn't have happened." You cried.
"You raped me. You-"

"Stop saying that, please stop saying I raped you. I didn't rape you, you are my girlfriend. I love you-"

"Love? Do you even know what that is?" You chuckled through your tears. "This is not love, Taehyung. If you'd have loved me, you wouldn't have forced yourself on me. You wouldn't take up my personal space, you-"

"Is this what this is about? Do you want more space? You want me to give you space?" He said, pleading.

"What? No. I don't-"

"I'll give you all the space you need, please just don't, don't do this."

"Taehyung, I need you to leave. Right now. I can't do this. Please just go." You said, grabbing a fistful of hair out of frustration.

You didn't need this right now. You didn't need him.

"Okay. I'll leave. I will give you the space you need." He breathed out heavily.

It hurt him to leave. He didn't wanna leave you. But if he pushed this further, he might lose you completely and he didn't want that. He wanted to prove to you that he wasn't forcing you into anything. He wanted you to realize that you loved him too, but right now you weren't yourself, and it absolutely makes sense because you had just lost your best friend and he wasn't sure if you knew it or not but he knew he was the reason behind it.