╔══ ≪ °SEASON 1° ≫ ══╗

(Y/N has dark blue hair with white highlights at the bottom with light blue eyes ✓ Don't worry! It's fine if you want Y/N have her own hair color :3)

---

It was another cold day in Snezhnaya.

And another day for a young girl to explore the cold weather.

Y/N waved to her father who reminded her to stay safe at the small winter forest near their house. Laughing at her dear father, she raised her pinky up and smiled at him.

"Don't worry! I'll be fine!"

Her father smiled at her with a hint of a worried expression.

The snow crunches under at each step she takes while wandering around. The snow was so white that it looks like a blanket, she has the urge to jump and lay down on the snow.

But she knows her father wouldn't want that.

Y/N lived a small village on the region, the citizens are really friendly. The small town was a big family.

They help each other in every step in the way. One person problem, gets the attention of everybody, then gets fixed within the day.

They always have dinner together, with a bonfire lit up in the middle of the family circle.

But one problem is about all of them is...

Financially broke...

They don't have enough money to live, also the reason why they help each other.

Living in poverty is really difficult, but they always stayed positive because until now they didn't have problems and still lived peacefully.

The smile on Y/N's face faltered at this thought.

This gave her motivation to study and learn.

She wanted to get a great job and help her village so they won't have to suffer anymore.

Even though the region is stable and has good business, the small town wanted to stay away from the riches and stay independent. Even if its difficult for them, they sure have a big heart and never give up.

Smiling at her dream she wrapped her black fur scarf around her neck tighter around her neck and continued wandering around and collecting wood for the later campfire.

*Snap*

The girl jumped at the sudden noise and held the small wood and branches against her chest tighter before looking around.