10 || Xiao

After visiting Mondstadt, Y/N didn't leave immediately since she wanted to see the natural dandelions on the region, Master Diluc suggested going in front of the gates of Mondstadt City where the dandelions grow

She spent a good hour just admiring the beauty of the flower before leaving to go back to Liyue Harbor.

Right now, Y/N is sitting at the table at Cloud Retainer's abode.

After asking permission to the Adepti to stay here, she spent the whole morning spaced out.

Well not really...

Y/N noticed that the Fatui are acting more... Quiet.

Something is wrong.

"Something is wrong, mortal." An irritated voice said.

Snapping out of her daze, she looked up and saw the conqueror of demons; Adeptus Xiao standing in front if her.

She tiredly nodded and closed her eyes, "Indeed something is wrong. But I can't seem to pinpoint what is it."

The adeptus sighed and closed his eyes, looking he is in deep thought.

Even if he looks vulnerable right now, she knew that Xiao could easily take her down if she ever land a strike on him.

Just imagining sparring against Xiao made her smile nervously, she would be down in just seconds.

"I feek like it has something to do with the Fatui." Y/N blurt out, sneaking a peak at the Yaksha who nodded.

Uncrossing his arms, "That's true, but somehow I can't really know what will happen soon."

Y/N nodded in agreement.

Xiao stared at her, he got to admit her skills can already surpass Ganyu's abilities.

She could already match the strength of an Adepti. Yet she is holding back at some point, but why?

He let out a scoff before turning around gathering the attention of the girl.

"Keep you guard up. And keep on eye at the Fatuis..." He ordered before vanishing with his abilities.

" He ordered before vanishing with his abilities