7 || Traveler

"We have the first Gnosis?

"Yes, thanks to La Signora, we have the Anemo Archon's Gnosis."

"Which one is next?"

"Right now, Tartaglia and La Signora is in Liyue right now."

"The Geo Archon's Gnosis? This could be easy."

"How so?"

"The Geo Archon and the Tsaritsa has a contract. We just need to wait a little bit and he will give it to us."

"The Geo Archon wants to prove us that his Region is strong and can protect themselves without his help."

"I also heard some businesses of our Fatui on Liyue is lowering. Somebody has been clearing out the camps and all."

"Yelan?"

"That woman is annoying..."

"But I heard she has an assistant now. A reliable one. And strong."

"Hmmm, how does the sound of dark blue hair and white highlights? Reminds us of someone?"

"Pantalone?"

"If I remember correctly, the only person who I know has that is my friend who left months and months ago."

"She dare betray our region and our Tsaritsa? Now serving Liyue? Should I kill her."

"Calm down... She is only doing what is right anyways."

"But the members of the Fatui-"

"She doesn't kill all of them, in fact she just sabotages them. Knocking our men out then destroying the goods and the whole camp."

"But you never know her next move..."

"She is now a well trusted ally of the Qixing. Meaning she is more... Smarter."

"No wonder Yelan took a liking on her."

"But my question is, who helped her meet Yelan?"

"Hmmm..."

At the very back of the meeting room there stood Scaramouche smirking. His dear friend has succeeded her dreams.

Even if Y/N is still his enemy, he can't not care for her. Since she reminds him more of himself in the past.

'One last friend...'

---

Pantalone and Dottore walked down the hallway at the cold night.

"Have any plans for today Pantalone?" The masked doctor asked glancing at the black haired man.

"Hmm, actually I do. I have some business partners to deal with in Fontain. I'll be busy for the rest of the week."

"How about you, Dottore?" Tha man asked light blue haired man.

A smirked appeared on his lips, "Well more experiments of course. I have some... Task to do in Sumeru soon."