❈ 27 || Curse

Its been 2 weeks since the incident

And Y/N hasn't woken up.

Pantalone never left her side, he mostly have done his work in their shared room instead.

Volkov has been sent to Inazuma where he will be imprisoned. He was now banned at entering the land of Snezhnaya.

One of the clans of Inazuma will be in charge about Volkov's imprisonment, stated by a Detective Shikanoin Heizou.

After Volkov's confession, Pantalone gave Y/N's Dandelion to Dottore to make the antidote happen.

Few hours of working, it was a success. Y/N felt more calm than ever, suddenly went unconscious. Dottore's hypothesis were exhaustion or the medicine with a big kick to her system. But assured the Regrator she will be fine.

Now in the present, Pantalone noticed Y/N moving sightly on the bed. He immediately went towards the beside and held her hand.

"Y/N?" He whispered softly.

He saw her eyes moved beneath her eyelids. After a few moments, the girl's eyes opened slowly trying to shake away it's blurry sight and drowsy state.

"Pantalone?" She replied weakly.

Pantalone let out a sigh of relief, she was alright. Very much alright.

He closed his eyes and placed his forehead against hers, "Yes, my darling. You are okay." He assured.

The pain the Y/N previously felt was now gone, she felt better. But something felt wrong.

Brushing it off, she tried her best to sit up causing Pantalone to panic and pushed her down again on the bed.

"Snowflake, your a bit weak. Let me call Dottore to check you up." The man told the girl as he lifted the covers up, as he finished his sentence he felt her tense up at the name of Dottore.

Her eyes widen, Pantalone knew why.

She was still afraid, from what happened. But Dottore already made up everything, it was a good chance to apologize.