19 || Il Dottore

Pantalone currently left Snezhnaya, on his way to Fontain once more to pay a friendly visit to a "friend"

Leaving Y/N alone, currently Scaramouche is in Inazuma. He didn't left immediately and bid a short "see you soon" on Y/N.

One thing made her day a bit more weird.

Il Dottore invited Y/N into has lab.

And she knew something bad is going to happen.

"So nice for you to join me, My sweet." Dottore greeted opening the door wider for the lady to enter.

His lab has alot of smell, potions, plants, metal, and more. It is very... 'Dottore'.

She nodded cautiosly, "Yeah, with pleasure." Eyeing the man.

Dottore has been fond of Y/N, not in a romantic way. He is fond of her... Vision. How her vision can almost match the same strength as the Cryo Archon.

Which is the reason why he invited, to expand his knowledge about her vision.

"I'm only here to ask you questions, modtly about your vision. Don't worry my sweet, I won't hurt you." Dottore assured, giving her a hot tea.

Accepting the offer, since she didn't want to be rude.

After realizing for a moment, Dottore is not a threat to her. Her heartbeat calmed down, but the fear is still sticking to her like honey. She hated the feeling.

Nodding her head, gesturing for him to continue.

"First, when did you get your vision? Like what happened before you recieved it." He asked first, as he circled around the table.

"Right after recieving a letter from my old town here in Snezhnaya. Saying my father has passed." Y/N explained, a hint of sadness on her voice. She truly miss her father.

The Doctor nodded, "I see, so I guess right after getting the letter you cried and soon recieved the vision. Correct?"

She nodded in response.

"Who trained you when it comes to using  a vision." He questioned next.

"Oh, it was an old colleague of mine. His name is Volkov, and he helped me when it comes to controlling a vision. He possesses a hydro vision." She honestly said, her friend Volkov soon left Snezhnaya and is now a traveler. Currently on Natlan.

"Last question... Don't you think it's weird that your cryo shapes, when you use them are the same as different chess pieces?" Dottore asked, standing directly behind her.

She felt small and tiny comparing to the Harbinger. He is intimidating.

"I actually don't know. One time I was only getting used to my vision, and out of no where 6 different chess pieces appeared. And soon each piece gives me a different ability. King being the strongest one for me."

Dottore stared at the girl from above, recollecting his thoughts.

'I want to see the cryo chess pieces myself. I wonder if they have similarities to the Gnosis.'

The Doctor thought before smiling.

"My sweet, will you please show me the pieces?"

Y/N stared at him, "Why?"

He sighed before taking off his masked, half of his face covered by his hair and only his left red eye showed. He leaned in very closely to her to the fact almost their noses are touching.

"My sweet, just do as I say. Yes? Or... Do you want me to force you?" He whispered, sounding more of a threat.

The girl's body froze at the sudden threat and small contact as fear took over her whole body.

As soon as she saw his deep red eye, she knew she would be dead in any second.

She nodded stifly before opening her palm.

The cryo symbol appeared and there revealed the cryo chess piece of a queen.

Much to Dottore's disappointment, the chess piece looks nothing like the Anemo Gnosis.

He nodded before putting his mask back on. Following him is the girl releasing her use of the vision.

The girl looked down on her lap as Dottore walked around the laboratory back and forth.

'Maybe... Changing her a bit won't be too much. Well by changing... More of I'll just fix her up for a bit.'

He looked at her figure before smirking.

'Surely Pantalone won't mind...'

Noticing she wasn't paying attention, he stood directly behind her.

"My sweet, I think... It's bed time." He whispered through her ears.

Y/N realized something was wrong, he spoke to her not more of a friendly way. More like, a weirder way.

Before she could stand up and leave the room...

Dottore placed his right hand on her mouth, making sure she won't release a noise.

The girl's body realized what was happening and started to panic, trying her best to get out of his grip.

Soon, The Doctor's left arm did a lock around her neck. Cutting her air supply.

The girl's sense of vision started to blur, her body getting weaker and starts to have a hard time breathing.

Exhaustion overtake the girl's body causing her to fall limp on the Harbinger's arms. He noticed as tears trailed down her cheek as she passed out on his arms.

Smirking, he placed her on a nearby couch on his lab, before grabbing her vision.

"Now, time to do some upgrading..." He smirked.

" He smirked

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN...

GUESS WHAT will happen?

(Also feel free to ask questions on the QNA Chapter!)

~Hell