4 || Promoted

---

---

After 4 years of Pantalone working for the Tsaritsa, he was promoted to a higher rank of the Fatui.

Well, the highest one.

As time passes, Pantalone is now in charge of the Financial Business of Snezhnaya. He is now handling every single Mora in the region.

Making him the wealthiest man of Snezhnaya... And the Harbingers.

Now a Harbinger, Pantalone is also known now as the Regrator of the Fatui. 9th Harbinger.

The rank of a Harbinger and being in charge of the money of Snezhnaya made him act more wiser and smarter. It has given him a big advantage... Except one.

Y/N never knew about him being part od the Fatui.

She knows what the Fatui is but doesn't know that her friend is part of it.

The two of them are still close, they meetup everysingle week and have a nice chat. While Pantalone was working, Y/N is doing her own work.

She is now a professional fighter that weilds a sword and a cryo vision. She mastered it.

Her cryo element design when she uses the vision is quite interesting. Every time she uses her vision it shows difference chess pieces. It was quite cute honestly.

"Aghh... Another one?" Y/N sighed as she recieve another letter from the Fatui inviting her to join them.

Because of her amazing battle skills, the Fatui catches an eye on her and wanted her to join them.

But she respectfully declined because her main ambition is to become and adventurer.

Pantalone looked at her when he saw her holding a letter with a familiar design.

"Another one of what, dear?" He asked curiously.

Y/N sighed and showed him the letter with thr symbol of the Fatui, "The stupid Fatui kept sending me an invitation to join them."

Pantalone choked on his drink when he heard the name if the organization.

"W-What?"

"Honestly they're getting annoying, I've rejected the offer many times. I don't wanna be part of an organization that people can just order me around by this so called 'Harbingers' just to please them. I want to be a traveler around Teyvat." She exclaimed as she makes her sandwhich a bit rougher now