11 || "Friend"

Childe punched Y/N a few more times making sure she will feel a bit weaker than before

"Sorry, I don't want you to ruin my plan. You are already too smart." He gently whispers to her before tying her up on a nearby tree away from the Harbor.

Tiredly looking at him, "I'll still get away from this..." She muttered. Wincing when she felt him tightening the rope around her wirst.

He chuckled, "You wish."

"I wonder... How will Tuecer react, when his dear brother... Continuously beating up his favorite babysitter?" She mumbled, remembering the energetic kid's face.

The smirk on Childe's face soon faltered.

"Don't you ever being up my little brother, Y/N." He said bringing his hydro blade beside her face.

"M-Monster? Maybe that's his reaction..." She continued pushing his buttons.

"Shut up!"

"Will he ever think of you as a brother sti--"

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

...

Silence flowed through the atmosphere.

Childe stared at her for the last time, noticing she was passed out.

A frown took over his face at the sight of his... Friend.

He did owe her alot keeping Tuecer company when he was training when he was still in Snezhnaya.

The frown grew more at the sight of the blood on her face, the bruises on her arms, and the arrow still sticking behind her.

"Shit..."

Y/N woke up and saw a familiar Magenta eyes with a Talisman sticking on her head

"Qi..qi?" She mumbled.

She gasoed softly, "Your awake, Qiqi was worried."

The small girl helped Y/N sit up, she noticed her arms were covered in bandages and so was whole torso.