❆ 30 || Goodnight

(Months and Months Later)

Y/N violently coughs continuously as she drank the medicine.

The once young woman is now on bed rest, her body was slowly shutting down. But she stayed strong.

After half a year of living, Y/N's whole body froze and couldn't move. She gets sicker quickly.

It was almost time...

She laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling waiting for Pantalone to come back from work.

He stayed healthy, still a beautiful man till this day. He will live for a long time, unlike Y/N.

The news broke out to Pantalone when Dottore said that her condition is getting worst everyday. It pains him.

Today, Y/N was now an old lady. Wrinkles on her face and her body, her eye sight became worst and her energy drains quickly.

She knew what will happen soon, yet she doesn't wanna admit it yet. Not now.

Pantalone entered the room, his heart full of pain at the sight of his lover who was sick laying in the bed with a fatui guard beside her.

Excusing him, the fatui left.

Leaving Pantalone and Y/N in the room.

"Good evening, Pantalone." Y/N greeted with her weak voice, she doesn't sound the same anymore.

The man smiled sadly and made his way towards her, "Hello my love, have you drank you medicine?"

Y/N nodded, "Yes, of course. Tell me about your work today."

Pantalone nodded and told her what has happened today and even the events days before.

Y/N listened carefully, making sure to understand him. Though with her weak hearing, she still managed to listen at his beautiful voice.

He stared at her and asked, "Have you ate dinner, snowflake?"

The once girl stared at him with a very confusing gaze.

"...Who are you again?" She asked confusingly as she stared at him.

Pantalone chuckled at frustration and pain, it's been happening these days. Memory loss.

"Darling, it's me. Your husband, Pantalone. We met when we were younger." He reminded her, holding her hand where her ring finger sat.

Y/N's eyes shined once more, "Yes, of course. I remember." She weakly smiled.

"Have you ate dinner?" He asked once more.

She shaked her head, Y/N was waiting for him, she waits for him everyday. To savour their time together.

Pantalone knew she didn't dine yet, so he quickly gave her a kiss on the forehead before going outside for a bit to grab dinner.

"How is she?"