┗━•❃°•°Fun Facts°•°❃•━┛

(SEASON 1 END)

I noticed how some people asked like for
Y/N, why did I chose Cryo Vision instead of Anemo?

After she just lost her father. Here is my explanation!

(This is completely opinion/theory based, because there is no official statement from MIHOYO about the secrets of visions. The info I got is from the people's theory and observation)

• I noticed how Anemo visions can be earned, most of the people who have lost their friends (Xiao and his friend Bosacious, Kazuha and Tomo😭, and Jean and Lisa maybe)

But then I read the information about Cryo, it is mostly given to people who experienced hardships on the early life. I notice some people who has these experience (My opinion is Kaeya and Ayaka)

So I decided to give that to Y/N!

Y/N, her father, and her whole town. Even when she was born her whole life was full if struggles and hardships mostly not having money and always have the people of the small town continue finding ways to live even though they are not financially rich and all.

Y/N's hardship continues mostly when she realized about how Pantalone was now a Harbinger, her trusts issues became worst to Snezhnayan people.

And this will continue throughout the story (mostly if you read the last chapter)

Next one! From the whole 4 years of Pantalone being part of the fatui, does Y/N know?

No she doesn't!

She only knew that thr Tsaritsa invited Pantalone to work on a business in the Capital, and that's what also he said. She never knew about him being part of the Fatui at his 2nd year of working.

She only discovered about it when she noticed and her observation about Pantalone and the information she got and connected them.

Last! Why Scaramouche is helping her?

Scaramouche has a painful backstory (FREAKING ARCHON QUEST MADE ME CRY)

And he saw how Y/N can be blinded easily by the works of the Harbingers, Fatui, and the Tsaritsa.

And he didn't want that to happen, so he gave himself one last chance to make a friend and not lose them. So he would help Y/N when she needed.

Scaramouche noticed how observant Y/N is, and recently someone the same from Liyue acts like that. Which is Yelan.

So he decided to set up and let them meet and see how their chemistry works. And surprisingly they matched as good partners in crime.

He also was really happy and satisfied at Pantalone's pained expression after recieving the letter of her leaving. It was truly hilarious for him.

I will update later! I'm doing school work! Goodbye!

Also please don't like be very mad about my explanation, it's my fanfiction and it doesn't need to be exact to the real story line. That is why it's called a fan fiction, it's my universe and my potato.

Argue with me, I'll just flip my hair and walk away.

~Hell