Chapter twenty five

Pulling my hair out of my messy bun I began to straighten it, my hair had grown longer so now fell past my chest which made me happy. I had been trying to grow it out for so long, I think the stress of everything in the past made it fall out.

I wore a plaid checkered skirt and black bodysuit alongside a fluffy cream coloured jacket. Now feeling presentable I exited my trailer, trying to find everyone.

I slept in, it was now five in the afternoon so I hoped Sarah wouldn't be offended by my lack of excitement to meet everyone. Truthfully I felt sick to my stomach because of having to see Evan in all his glory; the very thought sent shivers up my spine and created goosebumps along my paled skin.

"Ah there she is, come introduce yourself newbie" Sarah cheered as she snapped her eyes in my direction.

Trying to cover my blush with my hands I proceeded towards where they were all seated, I could see a campfire and fold-up chairs scattered around which made me excited, it all seemed so surreal.

"This is Willa, Willa Quinn who will be playing Meadow" Sarah introduced whilst pointing to me.

"Lovely to meet you. I'm Billie and will be playing Winter Anderson" the woman with silvery blonde hair said whilst outstretching her hand.

Gladly taking her hand I shook it. "You're such a doll aren't you?"

Raising my eyebrows I almost choked on my saliva "a doll?"

"Yes, you're so pretty. I'm jealous" Billie chuckled with bright eyes. I couldn't believe I was being complimented by the one and only Billie Lourd, this felt like one massive dream to me.

"Come take a seat, everyone else will be joining us soon" Billie informed me, pointing to one of the empty chairs. Gladly I placed myself on it, enjoying the warmth radiating from the fire.

"I thought I was late" I mumbled, toying with my thumbs.

"Oh no- you're right on time. I think everyone got some beauty sleep if I'm honest" Sarah responded.

"This here is Alison, say hi Alison" Sarah teased as her eyes flickered with the latter.

"Ah yes of course. Hey Willa" the woman with short blonde hair said "it's great that you've joined the team"

"Evan should be here soon, I swear that man is fashionably late" Sarah scolded as she rolled her eyes.

"You know he is always the last one" Billie shot back as she sipped her glass of alcohol which looked like rum and Coke.

A lady with black curly hair made her way towards us, she had the most intoxicating smile and genuinely looked incredibly friendly. "Hey everyone, I took a nap. Sorry for being late"

Alison giggled "you weren't late, though I think everyone got some sleep by the seems of things"

"Oh, who is this?" The lady queried ushering to myself.

"My name is Willa, I'll be Meadow" I repeated for the millionth time which I didn't mind too much.

"Awesome, I'm going to be Beverley. My name though is Adina"

I nodded "lovely to meet you"

All of a sudden the person who I didn't want to see came strolling over, his hands familiarly in his Jean pockets which he tended to do as habit. Next to him was a girl with bleach blonde hair, she was very pretty.

"There we go, Evan Peters and Emma finally decided to gift us with their presence" Billie scoffed jokingly

Evan had dyed blue hair which was very different to what I was used to, last time I saw him he had brunette curly locks. Though he looked great as usual, he also seemed to have bulked up on some muscle.

Evan hadn't seen me yet which I was grateful for; hopefully he wouldn't even remember me.

"Yeah sorry, took a nap" He grumbled with tired eyes.

Sarah laughed "like everyone then, least we are getting our beauty sleep before the fun begins"

Alison nodded "too right, better get all the sleep we can"

I begged that Sarah or anyone for that matter wouldn't introduce me, I wanted to become invisible for as long as possible. How would Evan even react? Would he be happy or angry with me. Gulping back saliva I began to bounce my leg up and down, my breathing trembling in my throat from anxiety.

"Who's this?" Emma asked excitedly, making eye contact with me.

Great, just great. Now all eyes were turned to my direction including Evan Peters. I saw his face drop for a second, his face losing all its colour in an instant.

"Willa? Is that you" Evan asked with somber eyes. Trying to regain my composure I looked at him, butterflies now dancing in my stomach whilst my heart thumped against my chest like a drum.

"Hey Evan" I mumbled, tears threatening to pool from my eyes.

"Long time no see" He chuckled nervously whilst scratching the back of his neck.

Emma flickered her eyes between us with a perplexed expression "babe, who is this?"

Evan shook his head "Ah- just an old friend"

Emma nodded but continued looking suspicious, I couldn't help but feel nauseous when she called him babe. Jealousy striking my heart even though it had been so many years, I also had a boyfriend, what was wrong with me?

"You know Evan?" Sarah asked with pursed lips. I nodded "yeah it's been a few years but I know him"

"Ahh that's amazing. Least you have some familiarity with someone here. I know Evan will look after you"

"I'm sure.. there are people more than happy to look after you, not just Evan" Emma interjected whilst scrunching up her nose. Evan placed his hand on her thigh as if to reassure her.

"Yes of course, we all will" Billie smiled warmly towards me "she is now apart of the American horror story family"

"Thank you, that's really kind of you"

The night went on slowly, the stars now filling the sky; shining down in all their glory whilst drinks were passed around like no tomorrow, a few of us were getting tipsy or were already drunk.

Though the alcohol wasn't what made me feel sick- what made me feel sick was the fact Evan hadn't taken his eyes off me this entire time.

What was he doing?