Chapter twenty four

My hands began to shake as I held tightly onto a letter; not believing what I was reading right now. I couldn't believe my eyes and instantly my eyes watered with happiness.

I fucking did it, I made it. Smiling to myself I pumped my fist into the air "I fucking did it" I did an overdramatic twirl and picked up my glass of wine which was placed on the kitchen counter.

"What did you do?" Noah asked intrigued, snaking his muscular arms around my waist and peppering kisses on my neck.

I grinned and turned to face him "I got the part!"

Noah looked at me with wide eyes "oh my goodness this is amazing, I'm so happy for you"

"What is the show or movie?" Noah quizzed with a grin.

Nibbling down on my lower lip I sighed "please don't be mad with me.."

Noah frowned and stared at me with a confused expression, his big grin now pulled into a straight line. "Why would I be mad?"

"It's American horror story, I'll be playing in season seven called Cult. Which means that Evan will be there"

His once bright, green eyes now turned dark as he scoffed, shaking his head with disdain. "You did this on purpose"

I shook my head "no Noah, I didn't. I promise you I didn't. I just wanted to see if I was capable-

"Stop bullshitting me Willa, I know that you miss Evan and if this is the way you've got to tell me then so be it"

I kept shaking my head trying to reason with him "Noah please it's not like that at all, it's been years, I truly don't miss him"

Noah shoved me away "Willa we have been together now for three years... you still don't look at me the same way you did with Evan"

"I've supported you with your university courses, your auditions and even put money away for you to support you. Yet you're now going away from me- to play in a series with Evan fucking Peters"

"I know how it seems Noah, I really do. But this has nothing to do with Evan. I don't even know what sort of person he is now and quite frankly I don't care" I stated honestly, cupping his face with my hands gently.

"Look at me Noah, please"

"Just stop Willa, I'm going to stay with a friend for awhile... leave me alone" Noah replied sadly, his voice tense and trembling.

Noah grabbed a bag and began to pack it which made tears erupt from my eyes; I didn't want him to go. "N-Noah this is your house. I'll leave"

"No, you stay here. I'll call you when I'm ready"

"But I need to leave in a few days, that means I won't see you until I'm done filming" I choked, not being able to control my emotions.

"P-please don't leave me"

Noah glared at me, his face was blank and emotionless which made me cringe. "Then I guess I'll see you afterwards"

**

I stared glumly out of the airplane windows, the tree's and buildings now out of sight and all I could see was white fluffy clouds. My earphones were jotted in my ears as front porch step consumed me.

Noah was still ignoring me, it had been days yet he wouldn't text me back and would hang up on my phone calls. It hurt my heart and even though I didn't love him how I loved Evan it still twisted a knot in my stomach. He has been my partner for three years, I can't just forget about that.

I knew I would have to see Evan when I auditioned for the part but I didn't think Noah would react that poorly considering I haven't seen Evan in so long. Truthfully he came to mind now and again but he felt like a distant memory now- heck we weren't even together so I shouldn't be bothered by what happened between us and neither should he.

The plan finally landed after what felt like a lifetime, my hazy eyes now adjusting to the bright sky outside. Here goes nothing, I was now in Los Angeles.

Brushing my messy black hair with my fingers I stood up grabbing my hand luggage before vacating with the queue of people in-front of me.

Once I found my suitcase I grabbed myself a cab, the vehicle now taking me towards the allocated filming area, I got told we were going to be staying in trailers so I had no escape now from the upcoming training and filming. I was going to be playing this girl called Meadow Wilton and it excited me; she seemed so cool but the plot was unnerving.

"Thank you sir" I told the cab driver who pulled up, handing him the money for the ride. "Take care Miss Quinn" I nodded sweetly and got out of the vehicle, brushing imaginary dust from my black skinny jeans.

Walking towards the various trailers I began to try and find my one, I was number three which had my name on it so it shouldn't be too hard to find. My arms began to hurt though from the heavy amount of luggage I decided on taking with me, inwardly scolding myself.

Not looking where I was going I bumped into someone's back, almost falling over. Flushing red I looked up to see a lady with chocolate brown, short hair. Instantly recognising her to be Sarah Paulson.

"Oh I'm so so sorry!" I exclaimed feeling incredibly embarrassed.

Sarah smiled "don't be so silly, it's fine. I'm clumsy too, especially my first day on set"

"What's your name ?"

Outstretching my hand I introduced myself "my name is Willa Quinn, I'm playing Meadow Wilton"

"It's lovely to meet you. I'll be Ally Mayfair-Richards. She seems like a very complex character from what I've read so far.."

I nodded "I believe all of us are quite complex. The storyline shocked me slightly"

Sarah nodded "you're right, but hey that's American horror story. You'll fit in soon enough" she then wrapped her arm around my shoulders with a playful smile.

"Don't know where your trailer is?"

I nodded embarrassed "yeah- it should be easy but it feels like I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack" I said honestly.

"Oh don't be embarrassed, I would probably get lost too if I didn't know. I'll take you"

Thanking her with my eyes she lead me to a trailer that said my name, a big golden star underneath and the number three. "Get yourself comfortable and then come meet all of us. It's lovely to meet you Willa you little star"

Nervously I grinned at her "thank you so much Sarah and of course"

Now in my trailer I began to unpack my belongings, hanging my favourite clothes up and then putting the not so important garments in the drawers. After I was done I felt absolutely exhausted, my eyes getting heavy.

"What a day" I groaned resting my head back into my pillow. I knew I should probably go meet everyone but I was so tired that I couldn't resist the sleepiness taking over.